Sarah Burke #12 Jellies stash, bodadoe mash, hairy tash, always on the lash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats very true and he would get more access. She sounds very controlling though and would be tough to take on.
She would but the courts favour the child and she wouldn’t get too far if she went against court orders. It would be very very easy to get her caught out if she acted a certain way. She records everything

Reactions: 1
Maybe he is recording everything too and building a case for himself.... although Insta stories only last 24 hrs, its easy to record them. I've a feeling he is building a file and a solicitor will slap her with it pretty soon ..... I'd imagine Slander to be his first lawsuit ....

Reactions: 2
Maybe he is recording everything too and building a case for himself.... although Insta stories only last 24 hrs, its easy to record them. I've a feeling he is building a file and a solicitor will slap her with it pretty soon ..... I'd imagine Slander to be his first lawsuit ....
I really hope he is making a case maybe going to WAI and getting them too. She is a brazen brat, who thinks she is untouchable

The blonde is rotten..everytime she changes the hair and people say it looks nice she changes it again!

Reactions: 7
To be fair she said it’s work related. He must work hard 6 days a week. Might be why she was so unhappy in the first place. Makes sense

Watching 9 perfect strangers and for weeks Francis (Melissa mc cartneys character) has reminded me of someone
Screenshot_20210923-212034_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210923-212034_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thats very true and he would get more access. She sounds very controlling though and would be tough to take on.
He wuld get more access if he went to court but Dey never have Dey done mediation which is a joke I think every parent needs to go to court to sort it the judges are very far

When I sees that gomies bastard smug smile 😡😡 she's turns my stomach. Her pettiness knows no bounds.. I don't buy her "I'm happy" act for one fuckin second. It's worse she's getting!!!!!

Jesus Christ ! She's an absolute narcissist - me me, I I, about the friends mam's funeral "I don't cope well in those situations" well Jesus Burp god love you 🙄 always comes back to her

Reactions: 4
If she feels so bad about Luke waking up to no presents in the morning why didn't she buy him something small to open......its not like the trip to Killarney is costing her anything and she always has plenty of money to spend on herself. I just couldn't let my kids wake up to no presents, no matter what else I had planned

Last edited:
  • Sad
Sounds like she was on the drink last night with her rambling on. She looks like someone that should of been in the movie white chicks. Shes looking like she was in her before pics. No wounder she has so many tummy issues. Just close your mouth!! Adding boxy to everything as a filler. 🤮🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 4
If she feels so bad about Luke waking up to no presents in the morning why didn't she buy him something small to open......its not like the trip to Killarney is costing her anything and she always has plenty of money to spend on herself. I just couldn't let my kids wake up to no presents, no matter what else I had planned
I’m shocked by this. Nothing?? Not even a little present to unwrap?? He’s a kid!!

Reactions: 8
I’m shocked by this. Nothing?? Not even a little present to unwrap?? He’s a kid!!
She has a present for him to open later in the day down in Killarney in the hotel but nothing for when he wakes up on the morning of his birthday........I just couldn't have my kids have nothing to open when they jump out of bed all excited on the morning of their birthday 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ ! She's an absolute narcissist - me me, I I, about the friends mam's funeral "I don't cope well in those situations" well Jesus Burp god love you 🙄 always comes back to her
She is unreal... she said at the start of the week she wouldn't be on much because to be there for her friend... yeah right sar.. going to the funeral then hopping around in front of the ringlight nearly riding yourself ... me me me me me... she disgusts me

Reactions: 14
To be fair he had what looked like a big birthday party last week where he probably got loads of stuff, he's going away for the night and he's getting a present. He's already gotten a thousand times more than a lot of kids get in a year. I'm no fan of Sarah but the child isn't doing too badly for his 5th birthday

Reactions: 11
To be fair he had what looked like a big birthday party last week where he probably got loads of stuff, he's going away for the night and he's getting a present. He's already gotten a thousand times more than a lot of kids get in a year. I'm no fan of Sarah but the child isn't doing too badly for his 5th birthday
Ya but still notin when he wakes up he’s 5 I done exactly wat she done for my sons birthday and he still woke to loads we went to tayto park dat day but he still woke to presents, why can’t she give him buzz and the 5 balloon when he wakes Iv notin got in my son one small toy for his birthday no matter how big or small his party was and his are always big we come from a big family I jus think she doesn’t care Killarney is free and now a free meal has been offered to her she’s jus selfish

Reactions: 3
Ya but still notin when he wakes up he’s 5 I done exactly wat she done for my sons birthday and he still woke to loads we went to tayto park dat day but he still woke to presents, why can’t she give him buzz and the 5 balloon when he wakes Iv notin got in my son one small toy for his birthday no matter how big or small his party was and his are always big we come from a big family I jus think she doesn’t care Killarney is free and now a free meal has been offered to her she’s jus selfish
We can agree to disagree.

Why couldnt she of just made the day about luke. Has to involve keef. Shes such an ugly heart.

Reactions: 12
If the keef lad wasn't around she do nothing with him that trip is for them not the child what 5 year old wants to go to hotel with 2 adults and watch them sink pints selfish pricks

Reactions: 15
Keith will definitely be waking up to birthday presents. He is all that matters now. What a sad way to live for poor Luke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.