Sarah Burke #115 She ate all the pie, none of her clothes tie, all she does is lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so desperate she puts up with a crap engagement ring and now the wedding band will be cheap as chips , all to keep Keith happy. Don't get me wrong get the ring you can afford and be happy with, but she clearly didn't love that ring from the start. She had such a sad life , and Keith is clearly tight out with the cash.
The video of the jeans 🧐 for someone who charges people for an online weight loss support group , her own weight loss stories are clearly made up . That's not a two stone weight loss anyway

Reactions: 13
Am I going mad or didn’t she put up a video a couple of months back of the jeans also tying?!

Reactions: 7
Am I going mad or didn’t she put up a video a couple of months back of the jeans also tying?!
she did, now she was bate into them but she got the button to close. Now they fit but on the tight side plus she is wearing that crap shapewear aswell. I think if she was honest about her weight loss and dressed for her size she would do a lot better for herself. But she opens herself up to been heavily criticised as she isn't losing weight like she said she is . And squeezes into clothes to small just to say she is a size 16

Reactions: 6
Did someone not post a video here yesterday of a few months ago saying she could close the button but they are too tight? Sure u can clearly see she’s bet into them. She wouldn’t be able to wear them out or sit in them becoz they wud burst

Reactions: 10
There are 18 weeks between the two photos (18 February - 23 June).

If she has lost 2 stone in total, then there is approx 19 lbs (1 stone 5 lbs) difference between the two photos, as she had already lost 9 lbs by the time the first photo was taken.

I see a little difference but that could also be because of the different lighting and angles but I definitely don't see 19lbs difference 🤥

1000006228.png

1000006227.png

Edit

Here is the video from the 18/02/24

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has the most unfortunate shape. Huge belly with no bum or nice curves. She will be going to Turkey for a 360 makeover all in good time

Reactions: 5
There are 18 weeks between the two photos (18 February - 23 June).

If she has lost 2 stone in total, then there is approx 19 lbs (1 stone 5 lbs) difference between the two photos, as she had already lost 9 lbs by the time the first photo was taken.

I see a little difference but that could also be because of the different lighting and angles but I definitely don't see 19lbs difference 🤥

View attachment 3011851

View attachment 3011852

Edit

Here is the video from the 18/02/24

I see no difference in the 2nd and 3rd. She could have tied the jeans in the 2nd clip. The first clip is just post baby skin.. over 2 stone lost and they just about tie? If anything her belly looks bigger in 3rd clip 🤷‍♀️ I can smell the bullshit from here

Reactions: 13
I'd love to see a photo of her sitting down in the jeans I'd get a better look at how they fitted lol 😂😂

Screenshot_20240623-113321_Instagram.jpg

She is a scammer and I will not forget the upset that she caused around Sweet King Mother's Day ad, but can't help feeling sorry for her if he really did get her a Pandora engagement ring. No woman should accept that unless they're both broke and it's a promise ring til they're financially better off. How did he hand that over with a straight face?!! Someone enlighten me.

How was she even trying to let on they are saving for a wedding? She is unemployed and if she had a job to go back to she wouldn't have been long back after maternity leave, not much time to save. So she knows her partner is miserly but expects him to pay for it all and is now downplaying every element of a wedding. What a miserable existence.
If I remember correctly she was outside waiting for Lewk Buckley in the car, came in roaring for the child to hurry up. Went upstairs, kept was on a knee with skid marked boxers on the floor and hey ho a ring that looked exa tly the same as a Pandora ring that was available at the time ... I tit you not about the boxers I'm sure someone will have the pic .. and who says romance is dead

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The green folder they got in January, does that expire on a certain date? It’s a long time since I married ☺
From what I remember they only last 6 months when you apply you give the date of wedding and you get an appointment in the time frame so it doesn't run out.

Reactions: 1
She is a scammer and I will not forget the upset that she caused around Sweet King Mother's Day ad, but can't help feeling sorry for her if he really did get her a Pandora engagement ring. No woman should accept that unless they're both broke and it's a promise ring til they're financially better off. How did he hand that over with a straight face?!! Someone enlighten me.

How was she even trying to let on they are saving for a wedding? She is unemployed and if she had a job to go back to she wouldn't have been long back after maternity leave, not much time to save. So she knows her partner is miserly but expects him to pay for it all and is now downplaying every element of a wedding. What a miserable existence.
What was the sweet king Mother’s Day thing? I wasn’t following her then

Reactions: 1
I thought they only last 6 months and then you have to go back and get an updated version? Could be wrong but there’s definitely something about 6 months for some part of it.
One of two options the registry office is already done or she cracked out her green folder from Bidens wedding trying to throw people off which I wouldn't put past here or keet. My guess they are already married and thats why she's no bothered all of a sudden.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When we got married there ware a few things we had no budget on rings my dress and suits now we ware both working and saved every penny so we could have what we wanted. I also don’t see much difference in her jeans before and after yes she has lost a bit of weight but definitely not the 2 stone she’s claiming! She’s a sad case all the same

I know it's been said before but I hope she is taking that poor boy to the dentist. He has signs of possible bruxism and it's so heartbreaking. A dentist is the start to the help he may need. There she is then spending her time in the butchers or faffing about shilling shite. Cretin

Mind you, Biden is equally accountable, he's capable of taking that child to the dentist as well. I despair

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They look like 2 different pairs of jeans to me. Maybe it's just the lighting or did she buy them in the next size up? Nothing would surprise me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.