Sarah Burke #115 She ate all the pie, none of her clothes tie, all she does is lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing I can genuinely remember her saying that he bought her was a gift voucher for Shein. Maybe others with a better memory can remember more.
Ehhhhh he has often bought her Sam's coffee, get your facts right 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I dont believe for a minute that she won't wear her rings she wears a thumb ring the most awkward type of all rings, not to mention "beddy's" monstrosity and the enhancer.
like most I dont wear my engagement ring everyday but I do wear my wedding ring. shes so desperate to be married to get one over on Biden theres no way she doesnt want to go round flashing a wedding ring.
she is just trying to justify teet being a tight arse. can't wait for the wedding its gonna be a tit show.

Reactions: 14
Ehhhhh he has often bought her Sam's coffee, get your facts right 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sorry now he actually gets her Costa 😂 probably 0.50c cheaper 😂 she put it up one day having a dig that it wasn’t Sam's. Lads we will get our fake weight loss number today?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m hanging in there till after the forrin weddin’ then I’m off, she’s boring af
Her page is public , you don't need to follow her ...although she does go on blocking sprees of those who watch and don't follow...but she does not deserve the follow ...

Reactions: 2
I’d say she’ll go to the Diamond Buyers club where she got those pear shape rings, remember one was yellow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have so much to say , firstly burps you are miserable to listen too as you attack your face . Just go buy a ring , if you had a proper engagement ring then the band would match , but the lack of a decent engagement ring has lead to a whole story of not wearing rings! Imagine not going to Keanes in cork even for a look as a bride. Sarah you are lowest of the low bargin basement brand , and you are supposed to be an influencer but not sharing photos of the wedding to be in the moment is a pile of crap . That's just trying to hide the cheapness, an off the rack dress , Pandora engagement ring , no outfits for days before or after ..I'm starting to wonder if it's all a lie , registery office and a holiday in lanza but no wedding , prob take one fake picture and pretend they had the wedding !!Also just to say no problem with people not wanting to spend money on a wedding, it's the lies with this one ...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For me my wedding ring was more important than my engagement ring, and the day we went to town to pick was more special because it's so symbolic and something that has never come off since the day it went on, (and yes my fingers swell too, heat flights etc are a fucker )listening to her half arsed about wearing a ring or picking it, about getting dressed up and making an effort during her wedding week, the complete lack of excitement, the excuses about belly running around ,god I'm starting to feel sorry for her, I'm only watching her since the 1st wedding fallout, and while it's great craic on here and she entertains like no other instahun, I can see a huge change in her since moving to the squat, She is completely depressed and needs to see her Dr asap, her body language when she comes on now her lack of enthusiasm for everything, she is using food as a crutch, as that is genuinely the only thing she thinks makes her happy, I know she said she was out with the girls for ramen the other night, boat there was no pictures who was she with, she never missed an opportunity to take a pic with the cousin friend or alpaca before, look before anyone ates me here for feeling a teeny bit sorry for her, I have no doubt she will do something cuntish soon enough and I will be back to posting what a prick she is...🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 29
Looking back at stories from a few days ago, did she give Instabella white chocolate muffins???? She is 8months old, you could just give her veg infused muffins Saaarah 😩 those children have no hope with her and all her issues.

Also Sarah, nobody actually gives two fucks on how your child sleeps 🤦🏻‍♀️ and just a tip, the child's room is too bright and she sleeps directly under the opening between the window sill and curtain (which is information I shouldn't know)
---
Those nachos 🤢🤢🤢🤢
It's pronounced "not chose" as per Sarah 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The only thing I can genuinely remember her saying that he bought her was a gift voucher for Shein. Maybe others with a better memory can remember more.
Tickets for abba but she had to pay flights etc herself??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For me my wedding ring was more important than my engagement ring, and the day we went to town to pick was more special because it's so symbolic and something that has never come off since the day it went on, (and yes my fingers swell too, heat flights etc are a fucker )listening to her half arsed about wearing a ring or picking it, about getting dressed up and making an effort during her wedding week, the complete lack of excitement, the excuses about belly running around ,god I'm starting to feel sorry for her, I'm only watching her since the 1st wedding fallout, and while it's great craic on here and she entertains like no other instahun, I can see a huge change in her since moving to the squat, She is completely depressed and needs to see her Dr asap, her body language when she comes on now her lack of enthusiasm for everything, she is using food as a crutch, as that is genuinely the only thing she thinks makes her happy, I know she said she was out with the girls for ramen the other night, boat there was no pictures who was she with, she never missed an opportunity to take a pic with the cousin friend or alpaca before, look before anyone ates me here for feeling a teeny bit sorry for her, I have no doubt she will do something cuntish soon enough and I will be back to posting what a prick she is...🤷‍♀️
It’s very obvious that she is in an unhappy relationship, and that is affecting every aspect of her life. I don’t think she ever recovered from Brian leaving, and that’s why there is so much venom when it comes to him. All you have to do is look at how much her life has gone downhill since she has been with Keet. She can post all she likes about him being the best blah blah blah. She is a prime example of how having a negative attitude catches up with you in the long run. She would honestly be better off holding off on the wedding and seeing a real counselor to figure out what she actually wants from life. The Instagram thing is not working for her. It’s obvious she’s bate into reading here, but she will never do anything about her life or situation because she’s in denial.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Agree no photos of Lanza or the wedding coz I don't think it's happening! It will be registry office here and off to Lanzagettos for hols! But definitely no wedding out there if she is saying now that there will be no photos or fancy clothes etc and keeps blabbering on about it!

I'll say about the rings, I don't wear mine (it cost a pretty penny as i had every intention of wearing it til i die), nor does my husband, as we started gaining weight in covid and it's only coming down now (thanks mounjaro- almost 2 stone off...but please dont ask me about it cos we cant chat here, im jusy delighted and want to share lol ). I'd never judge anyone for nor wearing one. Even with after the first couple of years I wouldn't wear it every day, especially in the summer as my fingers swell. That said, I do feel that maybe there's more to it than chubby fingers.

I get a vibe she's spending more on pre wedding craic than the wedding. Just hold back on that and spend more on that, priorities Sarz

Edit for shite spelling

While she is one of the biggest doses going it’s hard not to feel sorry for her. She’s definitely not happy and it’s very telling by the way she’s even talking about the wedding. I think people would respect her more if she just walked away from that relationship (but remain civil for the baby). She’s changed her whole personality and isn’t one bit excited for this upcoming wedding. Her eyes lit up chatting about bringing her followers on her hen! (Her sisters will go all out for her and she knows that) but she won’t be able to hide the cheapness of her wedding hence saying now she won’t be sharing photos. We all can’t be wrong when it comes to how false their relationship is

Reactions: 17
Hi, did he really get her an engagement ring from Pandora or is that slagging?
He would have an alright salary and was living in his mother's, that's scandalous if so!

Reactions: 1
Of course teeet came first and Luke second, it’s actually symbolic of his position in his mother’s life too. Imagine putting that teeet came first in a kids board game, what a fool 🤣 you’d swear he won at University Challenge or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm wondering also is this wedding going to happen in Lanza. She's been harping on more and more about doing it on the cheap, no need for x and y, when she craved the big wedding and all the fuss.

I wonder have they already married and there going on holidays in October and will just take some photos there to make out it's a wedding.

The very least you'd be excited for the crowd going with you, but that doesn't seem to be happening, no talk, nothing.

Being on a waiting list for a council house puts them at the bottom if they get married. I don't think they'll declare it. He needs no fuss around this wedding so it doesn't have to be declared.
Even the squat they're in hasn't been mentioned.
I'd feel sorry for her only she's an hole.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.