Sarah Burke #115 She ate all the pie, none of her clothes tie, all she does is lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t know what she is even saying any more . She lives on SHEIN . It is so cheap 50€ even to be head to toe in white for the lead up to the wedding .
keith seems to be working day and night lately . Sarah’s parents must be giving her money and that is prob her contribution to the wedding 🫤🫤

Reactions: 6
Wearing jeans with shape wear does not constitute as fitting. Would they fit if she didnt have shapewear on?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's so obvious everything is being scaled back because her farce of a brand isn't making the money she expected. If she wasn't bothered with a big fancy wedding she'd of had it in the registry office & a nice meal for family afterwards.

Reactions: 21
Also she has the cheek to be like I don't see the point in spending on this and can't justify spending on that but expects family and friends to fork out to go foreign for a day she seems not to give a sh! T about.
I've been more excited going for hospital appointments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wearing jeans with shape wear does not constitute as fitting. Would they fit if she didnt have shapewear on?
Her problem is she lies so much and she catches herself out in her own lies. Prime example being her claiming to be a size 16 and having gained no weight while pregnant. A size 16 in everything as soon as she had Belly. But now she's so proud of herself that she can barely squeeze into a size 16 jeans even though she claims she's lost over 2 stone. If she had said 6 months ago that she was a size 20 or 22 or whatever she was wearing and now she could fit a size 16 jeans then that would be impressive to people. But now because of her lies she looks like an absolute clown saying she's 2 stone lighter than she was 6 months ago but still a size 16 😂😂

Reactions: 30
I’d say she doesn’t want to spend much on the wedding rings because she knows the marriage won’t last 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The wedding is Fri schools close for Midterm (so luke missing more school), but regardless flights to most canary islands are mad money at the moment no matter when you go.

This wedding is going to be a tit show and it's sounding like no one is going from her side whatever happened at the clarney party

Reactions: 7
I wonder is Katie going? A week in Lanza for a midterm wedding is expensive for a family of 5. Before they even get there flights are surely 2K at least.
is the wedding the Friday before the midterm? People will fly home the Monday (bank holiday) or Tuesday. The Friday of the midterm is November 1st and wedding was to be around jacks dates which were October, so will have been a lot cheaper than full midterm, but it’s a lot to ask people and are they still expecting €200+ from each couple?

Reactions: 3
is the wedding the Friday before the midterm? People will fly home the Monday (bank holiday) or Tuesday. The Friday of the midterm is November 1st and wedding was to be around jacks dates which were October, so will have been a lot cheaper than full midterm, but it’s a lot to ask people and are they still expecting €200+ from each couple?
I’d say they’re defo expecting money from people and wouldn’t shock me if they’re banking on it to either pay the sham wedding off or pay for the next 10 days in lanzagrotty…..these are people that got a woman on her deathbed to give them money for a poxy buggy like

Reactions: 9
Also she has the cheek to be like I don't see the point in spending on this and can't justify spending on that but expects family and friends to fork out to go foreign for a day she seems not to give a sh! T about.
I've been more excited going for hospital appointments 😂
So would she by the sounds of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be kicking herself that she let slimming world go. It was easy money
Especially when she used to play the robbing game with members each week and fiddle her numbers around. I didn’t used to believe when that was said on here, but after her long spiel about the robbing game, I’d say she probably was at it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Especially when she used to play the robbing game with members each week and fiddle her numbers around. I didn’t used to believe when that was said on here, but after her long spiel about the robbing game, I’d say she probably was at it
Definitely, I’d well believe it of her at this stage. She was a fool to let it go. She is drowning on insta, her content is woeful

Her problem is she lies so much and she catches herself out in her own lies. Prime example being her claiming to be a size 16 and having gained no weight while pregnant. A size 16 in everything as soon as she had Belly. But now she's so proud of herself that she can barely squeeze into a size 16 jeans even though she claims she's lost over 2 stone. If she had said 6 months ago that she was a size 20 or 22 or whatever she was wearing and now she could fit a size 16 jeans then that would be impressive to people. But now because of her lies she looks like an absolute clown saying she's 2 stone lighter than she was 6 months ago but still a size 16 😂😂
When you think about it, she is very sly and conniving. People would genuinely be deceived by seeing that video of the jeans thismorning. She made it seem like in February the jeans were a few inches from closing, and now today after all her hard work and weightloss they finally close 🤥🤥 However, she also posted a video in February where the jeans were already closing but of course Sarah doesn't show that. It's good that the evidence is posted here on the thread.
Renew You must be due to open back up again soon? Did she post the jeans update to try attract new members to the group by showing off her great fake progress? 😏

Reactions: 13
Please God she isn't expecting money as a gift. We married abroad and firstly, I came to my home town where all my friends live for my hen to minimise the expense for everyone- if people are paying to go away, the least you can do is not have them shelling a fortune for a hen, absolutely no way! I actually had the expense there as i flew on a bank holiday to them, and I would 100% do it a million times over (tbf my hens spoilt me beyond belief and I had the most amazing time). She no doubt will expect her everuthing to be covered, flights, accommodation the works... its bad form to expect so much expense.

We stipulated that we did not want a present at all but wanted just a card so we had a little memory from each guest of the day and I adore these and have them in a boxand i read through them often. In hindsight , I wish I had chosen a destination that was more accessible (it was in Europe but a pricier destination) to people. I could never imagine expecting money as well as them coming all that way! Bad bad form on her part

When you think about it, she is very sly and conniving. People would genuinely be deceived by seeing that video of the jeans thismorning. She made it seem like in February the jeans were a few inches from closing, and now today after all her hard work and weightloss they finally close 🤥🤥 However, she also posted a video in February where the jeans were already closing but of course Sarah doesn't show that. It's good that the evidence is posted here on the thread.
Renew You must be due to open back up again soon? Did she post the jeans update to try attract new members to the group by showing off her great fake progress? 😏
She probably did, she always has a motive. But imagine having to have your tan on, hair blowdried and wearing shapewear to show that you can close a jeans on you. She's an absolute fraud. @Weirdcat did she post any weight loss today in renew you

Why does a 9month old need an ice cream? Jesus , she is going to grow up a carbon copy of her mother. When Burps had weight issues since she was a young child you'd think she would be more aware what she is feeding a baby.

Reactions: 17
Who's ready for today's weigh in? 🥴🥴
---
She probably did, she always has a motive. But imagine having to have your tan on, hair blowdried and wearing shapewear to show that you can close a jeans on you. She's an absolute fraud. @Weirdcat did she post any weight loss today in renew you
Oh my God I just posted, who's ready 🤣🤣

• Haha
Why does a 9month old need an ice cream? Jesus , she is going to grow up a carbon copy of her mother. When Burps had weight issues since she was a young child you'd think she would be more aware what she is feeding a baby.
Sarah posted a video 4 days ago on her grid of the kids at the park and Isabella is eating an ice cream cone too.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.