Sarah Burke #115 She ate all the pie, none of her clothes tie, all she does is lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The green folder they got in January, does that expire on a certain date? It’s a long time since I married ☺

Reactions: 3
Never mind all the “I won’t be sharing photos of the forrin weddin”
She said she wouldn’t share pictures of Instabella either, but we see the sprog every day!
For anyone that’s starting to feel sorry for her, don’t!

Reactions: 16
She won't be sharing much from her holiday and wedding because she's still obese. She will share one or 2 filtered to death wedding photos and that will be it. I think she's having a cheap wedding and is still a lot bigger than she wants to be, so this is her way of breadcrumbing to her followers that she won't be sharing much of it

Reactions: 4
She is a scammer and I will not forget the upset that she caused around Sweet King Mother's Day ad, but can't help feeling sorry for her if he really did get her a Pandora engagement ring. No woman should accept that unless they're both broke and it's a promise ring til they're financially better off. How did he hand that over with a straight face?!! Someone enlighten me.

How was she even trying to let on they are saving for a wedding? She is unemployed and if she had a job to go back to she wouldn't have been long back after maternity leave, not much time to save. So she knows her partner is miserly but expects him to pay for it all and is now downplaying every element of a wedding. What a miserable existence.

Reactions: 12
Waiting with baited breath for the jeans reveal...go on Burps get into them without shapewear on 😂

• Haha
I dont think she understands the meaning of the word materialistic...
Because she is materialistic... 100%.
Piles of make up.. Fake designer bags etc.. €100 face cream 🙄 Gets her nails done.. eyebrows, eyelashes, does tanning... and treatments like fat sucking etc..Like if she was loaded she would deffo buy real designer stuff...

That's materialistic to me.

Reactions: 28
Ehhhhh he has often bought her Sam's coffee, get your facts right 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And he’s often bought her some mince and breast on the bone from the butchers 🤤 he knows how to spoil his laydee does aul romantic teeeet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The video of her still sprayed into the jeans ..she's made money scamming people for months with her sham renew you business...and her old page name was fatnflabtofitnfab so burps you made weight your main gravy train from the start. Wish this work shy flump would get an actual job instead of robbing people ..clearly looking fir acollsb from dunnes ..they wouldn't touch her people need to look like they wash and have basic hygiene practices to get that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi, did he really get her an engagement ring from Pandora or is that slagging?
He would have an alright salary and was living in his mother's, that's scandalous if so!
The ring she put up at the time was 95% identical to a Pandora one, she also never came on to dispel the rumours either. I honestly think he did buy her a Pandora one. It was about €70

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The ring she put up at the time was 95% identical to a Pandora one, she also never came on to dispel the rumours either. I honestly think he did buy her a Pandora one. It was about €70
It was the image of a Pandora ring and then we had the weird story about getting it cleaned “in the jewelers keeet bought it in” when screenshots appeared here but who gets a brand new ring polished and cleaned within a month or 2? I’m convinced it’s Pandora crap hence then beddys mafia style mess came out then for a while 😂
---
And he’s often bought her some mince and breast on the bone from the butchers 🤤 he knows how to spoil his laydee does aul romantic teeeet.
And put ice in her drink 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The video of her still sprayed into the jeans ..she's made money scamming people for months with her sham renew you business...and her old page name was fatnflabtofitnfab so burps you made weight your main gravy train from the start. Wish this work shy flump would get an actual job instead of robbing people ..clearly looking fir acollsb from dunnes ..they wouldn't touch her people need to look like they wash and have basic hygiene practices to get that
What are you talking about sprayed into the jeans she definitely could “OF” sized down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry now that post on the jeans ! Fair play to her forgetting into the jeans, but the post under it for people paying her every month is abit of a kick in the face like!

Reactions: 4
Her latest reel I don’t see much of a difference in her at all.
Me neither. To be fair, she has lost weight. The jeans are on her and tied properly etc booaat, for someone who says she has lost 2 stone, I'd expect her appaaaaairance to be much more noticeably different 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im confused genuinely confused!! Ok so 7 months ago she bought size 16 jeans that didn’t fit her even wearing AliExpress shapewear. She’s lost a 234757.626 pounds since then and now the jeans close barely but she’s welded into them?! Surely if she’s lost as much weight as she’s let on those jeans would be a size 10

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The green folder they got in January, does that expire on a certain date? It’s a long time since I married ☺
I thought they only last 6 months and then you have to go back and get an updated version? Could be wrong but there’s definitely something about 6 months for some part of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No shade on Pandora rings (I’ve quite a few I wear) but if my other half proposed to me with one I’d duck it back in his face😆 She’s so desperate to get one up on Biden she’s settled for misery guts Keet and I think the realisation that he won’t shell out on the forrin wedding has hit and she’s in too deep and she’s depressed. If she wanted a dream wedding she could get a job and contribute but she’s a lazy lump and won’t so she’s sinking deeper 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyways, I’m predicting a 2.64423976 lb fake weight loss today since she’s got her payriod🤮 and that truckload of cheese she inhaled with the baguette last night

She has lost weight, but it’s taken her 7 months to fit in those jeans. Had she been eating right and exercising daily from January, she would have fitted into those jeans 5 months ago. She definitely hasn’t lost as much as she says. Interesting that she is no longer doing weekly updates on how she’s getting on. What’s the point in paying if she’s not going update people

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.