Sarah Burke #115 She ate all the pie, none of her clothes tie, all she does is lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did this idiot say she wouldn’t be wearing her wedding ring all the time? Like why on earth would you take it off? It’s like a flat ring, I don’t get it! I use my hands for work and rings don’t interfere! Like genuinely, what would be the reason that you don’t wear that ring
She claims she won't wear the rings daily because she has fat fingers and they swell up and annoy her 😂
It's pretty clear when she agrees with Keith making a valid point about not wearing rings every day, that it's an excuse to justify getting a cheaper ring. And of course because she is not one bit materlistic 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not materialistic she says, yet robs all the designer stuff from her sister's 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What does she think anyone gives a duck what time the child went to sleep at?
Why would anyone record themselves washing their face!? 🤢
And what's wrong with her that she can't complete a single sentence without repeating each part at least 3 times!? 🫣
My lord Sarah maybe take a social media break and sort your life out girl.. cos you're clearly having some sort of issues 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 39
And what's wrong with her that she can't complete a single sentence without repeating each part at least 3 times!? 🫣
My lord Sarah maybe take a social media break and sort your life out girl.. cos you're clearly having some sort of issues 🫠
The repeating herself is a clear give away everytime she lies about something!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She claims she won't wear the rings daily because she has fat fingers and they swell up and annoy her 😂
It's pretty clear when she agrees with Keith making a valid point about not wearing rings every day, that it's an excuse to justify getting a cheaper ring. And of course because she is not one bit materlistic 🤣
Keith the tight arse making a valid point that she doesn't wear her rings everyday so a cheap ring will do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would imagine her fingers swell due to her shocking diet. Less salt and more water may help the bleep. Her logic is hilarious 🤣 can’t wait to see the Elizabeth duke ring

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not materialistic she says, yet robs all the designer stuff from her sister's 🙈
Keith's new sister in law should watch out, Sarah's on the lookout for a wedding ring and we know how fond she is of playing the robbing game 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The same girl who now doesn't want to wear a wedding ring all the time was wearing that ring enhancer thing that looks exactly like a wedding ring not so long ago.
What’s the betting that’ll be the ring, we haven’t seen it in ages

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would imagine her fingers swell due to her shocking diet. Less salt and more water may help the bleep. Her logic is hilarious 🤣 can’t wait to see the Elizabeth duke ring
Elizabeth Duke was that the jewellery in Argos 🤣 At the rate they're going I wouldn't be surprised if Keith told her to use her discount code and buy a Dylan Oaks ring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she was no more shopping, sure you can’t impulse buy a ring anyway they don’t keep stock of rings in different sizes like bleeping penny’s 🤣🙄

she doesn’t strike me as the type not to want to wear a ring. also doesn’t want to spend money incase she looses it! has she a history of loosing rings? usually engagement rings are more expensive than the wedding band. definitely makes it look like her current ring is a pandora special

Reactions: 10
Whatever about not wearing your engagement ring every day surely you'd wear your wedding band and Saaaaayyyyra strikes me as the type that would wear a wedding ring every day just to let everyone know she has a husband.

Reactions: 10
Sorry if it’s already been said but to go from NYE wedding of minimum 250 ppl in ballygarry to a shitehawk in lanzagrotty with probably 50 ppl at a push in some dump off peak…..does anyone think beddy kicking the bucket scuppered her plans to milk the poor old woman for money to pay for it? It changed around when beddy died…… and it’s a dramatic change from local and nice expensive venue to a shithole in the sun with fried food

Reactions: 21
She's hoping some jewellery shop in Cork will collaborate with her and give her rings. The weddin will be kept private because it will not be instagram worthy. Belly was fucked into bed with a loads of bottles early tonight. I'm sick of looking at the child. Since she had her, it's her only content apart from the fake weight loss

Reactions: 20
So ppl think u r single? Burps has proven to be a cheater, she got with Brian 2 when with Brian 1, she cheated on Brian 2 on one of her hens apparently too and I’m convinced she had something going on with Hubby to be number 2 aka Keet when she was with Brian 2 as they got together so soon after the shower gel run. She will get bored of Keeet and his miserly ways and cheat on him too, he’s so miserly She has to pretend she’s not mat-airealistic , the same girl who sat with bags full of Brown Thomas vouchers and gifts to do a reel she’s suddenly happy with a bargain basement wedding, a few piss in the beds for decorations and Luke on the piano for entertainment, just to be married and hide the shame of being a jilted bride again
has he ever bought her ANYTHING? She bought him a €1300 iPhone for his birthday, but I don’t remember him ever buying her anything. And no, it’s not about gifts or being mataaaarialistic, but good god has he really bought her nothing? And then before belly was born he’d make her pay for her and Lewk Buckleys share of a trip and he’d just pay for himself? Of that’s true, what kind of asshole is she marrying?

Reactions: 16
has he ever bought her ANYTHING? She bought him a €1300 iPhone for his birthday, but I don’t remember him ever buying her anything. And no, it’s not about gifts or being mataaaarialistic, but good god has he really bought her nothing? And then before belly was born he’d make her pay for her and Lewk Buckleys share of a trip and he’d just pay for himself? Of that’s true, what kind of asshole is she marrying?
The only thing I can genuinely remember her saying that he bought her was a gift voucher for Shein. Maybe others with a better memory can remember more.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wonder what will happen to poor Mikey when everyone’s away at the forrinn weddinnn? I can’t see Tighthole Teet forking out €20 a night for kennels. Plus most kennel’s won’t take him unless he’s fully vaccinated and neutered, which I doubt he is.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if it’s already been said but to go from NYE wedding of minimum 250 ppl in ballygarry to a shitehawk in lanzagrotty with probably 50 ppl at a push in some dump off peak…..does anyone think beddy kicking the bucket scuppered her plans to milk the poor old woman for money to pay for it? It changed around when beddy died…… and it’s a dramatic change from local and nice expensive venue to a shithole in the sun with fried food
Excuse you. 98 people confirmed she told us 🤥

I still can’t get over Keeth getting belly to suck his dirty hairy nose. I can’t unsee it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She won’t take a social media break until after the wedding 😂😂😂😂😂
---
She woke at 20 to 7 , and she had her bottle, yeah she woke at 20 to 7 , and had her bottle with me ! So she woke at 20 to 7 , had a bottle then slept for about half hour. Yeah she slept for another half hour ……. Banging my head off the phone listening to her jfc!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.