Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of meat in the last two days is gluttonous, never seen some get so excited over some poultry like this one does I bet you she doesn’t get that worked up over Keith’s knob like she does over that butchers.
She should watch the undercover programme tonight about slaughter houses, she probably eats horse meat for breakfast 🍖 🥓 although if she seen animals being killed it still wouldn't stop her gorging on so much meat everyday.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Have we ever actually seen the baby crawl? She will be bow legged like her mother from being holed up in buggies and bouncers all day long. Is there a reason she can’t let her just roam around for once.

Reactions: 15
Have we ever actually seen the baby crawl? She will be bow legged like her mother from being holed up in buggies and bouncers all day long. Is there a reason she can’t let her just roam around for once.
She's as lazy as sin that's why and she can't use like as excuse as he's old enough to give her space to roam. If it was a toddler I understand

Reactions: 6
She is depressed, there must be stuff that happened her to make her the selfish, useless, narcissistic asshole we see today. No mother, who doesn’t work, gives a baby pre-made potatoes, ffs. Don’t get me wrong, we have all been there, too busy to purée so buy a pouch etc but she literally does nothing else all day, she disgusts me. Even allowing Luke to call teeet dad, she has a father how would she feel if that happened to him? It says a lot, stuff she’s not even aware of. She’s a sick and dangerous person who is damaging her kids.
sure she calls her father Keyring and her mother Tina, no shits are given by our burpsalot

Reactions: 9
The amount of meat in the last two days is gluttonous, never seen some get so excited over some poultry like this one does I bet you she doesn’t get that worked up over Keith’s knob like she does over that butchers.
The only sausage Sayyrahh gets exciiiided for is the kind that comes from an abattoir

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn't crawl, she said one day that she "just knows" that she is going to skip the crawling stage and go straight to walking 🙄 She will never get the chance to crawl anyway, between being strapped to the buggy inside and stood up in the jumperoo and now the walker the poor child will never get a bit of floor time.

• Sad
I’ve never in my life seen anyone get so excited about a bag of raw meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why has she changed her backing to track to that girls run the world shite? She is the worst example of a female I can think of 🤣 run the world, she can’t even run her own house, in fact she doesn’t even have her own house 🤣🤣 boss witch my arse, teeet is more of boss witch than she is 😂 stick to “I get to love you” Burps, that’s more your style 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Henry the 8th didn't eat as gluttonous as her.
My kids had walkers but that's was over 25 years ago and had no lasting damage 🤣, belly looks bandy legged like her mother moving into it.

• Haha
Isn’t well for her able to visit the butchers twice a week (I presume it’s a nice one!) while most people have to do with a 3 for €10 meat offer in Tesco!!

Reactions: 23
Not to mention the time. I spend sat writing my shopping list and then do it Sunday. Cos I work Monday to Friday.

Well for her being able to shop every day

Reactions: 5
she has nothing else to be doing, it’s the basis for her life. back and forth to the shops back and forth to the butcher.

Reactions: 12
They are animals the amount of meat they eat in one sitting ! Jeez having an orgasm over a flavour on a chicken , what a sad little life...poor child never getting floor time to help development...
She is always strapped into something its disgraceful just because sarah can’t be arsed if belly “always wants to stand and walk” novelty has worn off

Reactions: 7
Begging again for interaction on her reels I'm embarrassed for her. Sarah nobody is interested in how you do your make up you always look a state. If she put as much time into her kids as she does her social media belly might be crawling and Luke might be able to string a sentence together and have people be able to understand him

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.