Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s going on a 3 week holiday to Lanza and getting married in the middle somewhere. Also I presume Lewk will be in a new Ballyphehane school by then and surely could do with being there instead of 3 weeks in Lanza.
Boaaat look, it didn't do her any harm when Tina and Kaaaayran took her out of school during term time to go to Lanzagrotty so it won't do Lewk Buckley any harm either.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Friend of mine had her wedding in Lanzarote, they never went there before they were able to zoom the wedding planner who organised everything but then herself and her husband were working full time and saving for the wedding for a long time so they probably didn't want to use up any of their annual leave or wedding savings making an unnecessary trip.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

Eats all the cheese, Azip is stuck
Walk n'wheeze, her diet is muck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Friend of mine had her wedding in Lanzarote, they never went there before they were able to zoom the wedding planner who organised everything but then herself and her husband were working full time and saving for the wedding for a long time so they probably didn't want to use up any of their annual leave or wedding savings making an unnecessary trip.
I got married out foreign too and did exactly this. We went over 2 days before the wedding to confirm anything needed in person

Reactions: 3
a hen away and a wedding away is a crappy thing to do to people.
It's a big expense for people isn't it. Flights and accommodation and expenses for a minimum of 3 nights probably for Hen and then the wedding the same for probably a minimum of 4 nights at least.
The O Connors only had a family wedding last month and Tina & Co went to the States for a wedding only a few weeks ago. No shortage of money in The Burke O Connor la fmailias 😂

Reactions: 11
It's a big expense for people isn't it. Flights and accommodation and expenses for a minimum of 3 nights probably for Hen and then the wedding the same for probably a minimum of 4 nights at least.
The O Connors only had a family wedding last month and Tina & Co went to the States for a wedding only a few weeks ago. No shortage of money in The Burke O Connor la fmailias 😂
I’d say they are one of them families that is in the credit union every week looking for top up loans

Reactions: 14
Any need for all this cheese 🤢🫠
Jesus what is wrong with her. She must have just poured the pack into the baguette. And posting into her weight loss group about her period. Nobody cares

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Any need for all this cheese 🤢🫠
What is wrong with her, hardly any need for all that cheese. No wonder her skin and digestive system is fucked and she's can't get through a sentence without burping. She eats like a pig. Will she fake a weight loss tomorrow now that she's told her rejew you group that she has her period 🤔 She's never down weight as it is so she definitely won't be this week. But sure it's never stopped ber from lying before I suppose 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ the roll is bulging open with the amount of cheese 🤢 what kind of “business” announces that they have their period and connects it to their food choices? 😂 what an animal 😂 shes just so dog rough, Burps with her payyriod, goring on a roll is the last thing I want to visualise 🫣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.