Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many kids does she have?

Is this the the one that was showing us the dealin yokes jewellery she was picking up for different outfits for the wedding ?

A 9 month old obsessed with Encanto 😅😅 FFS, its not like she can ask to watch it. If BURPS put on.the Angelus enough times the child would be obsessed with that ! My nephew used to turn and dance when the theme tune for Coronation street came on 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And it seems to me me you lived your life like a candle in the hall
Never knowing who would blow you out, or if even at all
I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a Keet
Coming in after a night shift
To the smell of rotten meeeeeeaaaatt
I had a rotten day but this made me actually LOL! So thank you 😊

I can't cope with the jeans video. Does she think her followers are actually stupid claiming 2 stone weight loss and then putting that video up! 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What is with her and hillbilly country music playing over every post

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what were the sly remarks she was on about? As in who was telling her she hasn’t lost weight? Tina maybe? 🫣 we know Tina has form for telling her she looks huge
teet probably telling her, cos now they’re living in the same house, she is still taking up as much of the bed as when they were last living together in the thrice bought house 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Isabella will be walking? How does she know this 100%, really want her to walk the week after the wedding now 😂😂
Wee cheapie wedding sarah?

Reactions: 6
Isabella will be walking? How does she know this 100%, really want her to walk the week after the wedding now 😂😂
Wee cheapie wedding sarah?
lol did she say that? 🙄ffs has the kid even ventured outside her high chair???

Reactions: 4
lol did she say that? 🙄ffs has the kid even ventured outside her high chair???
She said it here about Isabella walking, wonder will she even have teeth by then 🤣

They're flying out the Mon, wedding bits Tues, Wed, Thurs and wedding on Friday. Day 2 on Saturday and then drinks on Sunday. People are starting to go home Mon and Tues and then they are staying on for 10 more days. I wonder will they keep the kids with them the whole time or will they fly back with Tina or Majella etc

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I just woke up from a nightmare of burp singing ‘everybody’s clapping clapping’ 🤯🫠 It was awhful. Obviously on my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Any one have the jeans video?
The one she shared today is an old video from when she tried it on in Nov and Feb, the reel is somewhere on her grid.
We've been informed that we aren’t getting the new updated jeans video until Sunday when she has her tan, hair and makeup done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The shite that falls out of her mouth constantly is shocking, every other day is a contradiction from the day before. Last week trying on all white outfits few days after all the jewellery and then today she isn't fussed on what she wears 🙄.
Does she realise for Isabella to be walking for the wedding the child needs to spend time on the floor and not strapped in to a pram highchair jumparoo or walker

Reactions: 20
Cause she have kids she can’t have outfits for her wedding and holidays 😳😳
Wasn’t she the one doing reels and showering pool side with her kids on holidays the last few times she was away .

she have no money we all can see it . Is any other blogger trying to sell off the oh my glam I’ve never seen it beside Sarah page 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cause she have kids she can’t have outfits for her wedding and holidays 😳😳
Wasn’t she the one doing reels and showering pool side with her kids on holidays the last few times she was away .

she have no money we all can see it . Is any other blogger trying to sell off the oh my glam I’ve never seen it beside Sarah page 🤢🤢
I've never seen any other hun try to sell that shite apart from Burps. Oh my glam actually had a reel posted last week asking for people to work with them so they are obviously pretty desperate for people to flog boxes of samples for them!! Like in all fairness who would want a box of sachets of samples 😂😂😂 As if it's worth over 200 and they are selling it for 40 and you get a free gift worth 90 with it. That just shows what pure shite must be in it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The shite that falls out of her mouth constantly is shocking, every other day is a contradiction from the day before. Last week trying on all white outfits few days after all the jewellery and then today she isn't fussed on what she wears 🙄.
Does she realise for Isabella to be walking for the wedding the child needs to spend time on the floor and not strapped in to a pram highchair jumparoo or walker
I'd say Isabella will do one of the prayers of the faithful. Oh, maybe it's not a church wedding, maybe just one of the speeches.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She said it here about Isabella walking, wonder will she even have teeth by then 🤣

They're flying out the Mon, wedding bits Tues, Wed, Thurs and wedding on Friday. Day 2 on Saturday and then drinks on Sunday. People are starting to go home Mon and Tues and then they are staying on for 10 more days. I wonder will they keep the kids with them the whole time or will they fly back with Tina or Majella etc
This is her 100% setting the backstage for the wedding to be an absolute dive and everything to be as cheap as possible. “The girls” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s no way a fucker wearing a “wifey” jumper already, doesn’t want to do the whole white thing the week of her wedding. Blaming kids is the most random excuse like 😂 and almost 3 weeks of fried food in lanzagrotty with keets pint and ciggie breath and 2 kids? No bleeping thank you 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
did she mean they are staying on for 10 days after everyone is gone essentially meaning they will be away for 20 days?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.