Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a big expense for people isn't it. Flights and accommodation and expenses for a minimum of 3 nights probably for Hen and then the wedding the same for probably a minimum of 4 nights at least.
The O Connors only had a family wedding last month and Tina & Co went to the States for a wedding only a few weeks ago. No shortage of money in The Burke O Connor la fmailias ๐Ÿ˜‚
Where are they getting the money from at all I just don't know! I suppose they're probably not paying anything for the great aunts house so they're saving there but she does nothing? And they have two kids? I just don't get it! I'll bet they're going for a week, she was never the best with the aul numbers!

Reactions: 5
Where are they getting the money from at all I just don't know! I suppose they're probably not paying anything for the great aunts house so they're saving there but she does nothing? And they have two kids? I just don't get it! I'll bet they're going for a week, she was never the best with the aul numbers!
And I bet of the *98 people she says are going that about 80% of that is Keets family and friends and the other 20% is just Tina Keyring and "the girls"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ the roll is bulging open with the amount of cheese ๐Ÿคข what kind of โ€œbusinessโ€ announces that they have their period and connects it to their food choices? ๐Ÿ˜‚ what an animal ๐Ÿ˜‚ shes just so dog rough, Burps with her payyriod, goring on a roll is the last thing I want to visualise ๐Ÿซฃ
BUT HER APPAAAAARANCE AND WEIGHT IS NONE OF ANYONES BUSINESS RIGHT?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is wrong with her, hardly any need for all that cheese. No wonder her skin and digestive system is fucked and she's can't get through a sentence without burping. She eats like a pig. Will she fake a weight loss tomorrow now that she's told her rejew you group that she has her period ๐Ÿค” She's never down weight as it is so she definitely won't be this week. But sure it's never stopped ber from lying before I suppose ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Sorry now Wexy but didnโ€™t you know that Saryahs weight loss is nobodies business but hers? Sheโ€™s definitely huffing that we are keeping track of her alleged weight loss. I doubt she will post about it again now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry now Wexy but didnโ€™t you know that Saryahs weight loss is nobodies business but hers? Sheโ€™s definitely huffing that we are keeping track of her alleged weight loss. I doubt she will post about it again now.
I think she will be on tomorrow morning claiming to be down about 4lb, beat into 2 sets of shapewear modeling her size 16 savida jeans that started out as a size 18 penneys jeans ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know someone who did something similar to this last year, had really nice food ordered back to their apartment afterwards, few drinks and music, it was actually brilliant craic and no pressure at all. Youโ€™d respect her more if she did something simply like that. Nothing is cringier then someone who hasnโ€™t a pot to piss in trying to keep a false pretence for appearances
And itโ€™s so obvious at weddings when itโ€™s done on the cheap

Reactions: 6
She really is laying the groundwork for her bargain bin wedding with all the stories about having no interest in the picture perfect Insta weddinn'. We get it Sarah, you're gonna look like tit, the venue is underwhelming and there's gonna be about 12 guests. bet she'd have interest if she was marrying Biden ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜‚

Deliiiided she'll take us on the hen with her though cos we've never seen her on her own hen party before.... ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she needs to see a clinic about some laser, i could hear the stubble.

the face washing and the eating these fuckers do. is there no social decorum anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being so desperate to be married you'd settle for the dealz version of a wedding instead of saving up. Sums her new life post Biden really.
Keeths a catch alright ๐Ÿซฃ
Awh remember Alpha wealth.
How's that going ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus Sarah why donโ€™t you just get 2 rings out of the barmbrack altogether ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus Sarah why donโ€™t you just get 2 rings out of the barmbrack altogether ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
She wouldn't have time to find the rings because she'd be scoffing the bareback so quick

ETA: I meant barmbrack but bareback is LOLZ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Iโ€™d say she was hoping to get a load of freebies for the wedding and when she didnโ€™t she realised she actually has to pay for it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.