Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she repost that shower video?! It was horrific the first time and it still is. How mental must she have looked holding the bottles of shampoo under the streams of water (from the public, quick rinse area 😂) and holding her phone filming đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł at least she had a swimsuit on in this shower video, unlike the most recent one đŸ«Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 14
did she mean they are staying on for 10 days after everyone is gone essentially meaning they will be away for 20 days?
You have to remember that Sayyrahh speaks a new, hybrid language called Burpish. Very few people in the general population understand it. It’s a mixture of madeup words, for example, “azip”, sounds such as burping and high pitched screams like we hear in her rendition of, “aayyyevry bodies CLAPPING”. Yes, she does suggest she is away for a total of 20 days but in Burpish this is a lie really means about a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They all seem to have plenty money with numerous holidays and now the wedding of the year ahead. Burke and Tweety Keith. It's kinda bizarre that they ain't going to do wedding bits beforehand surely you would make at least one trip out to sort everything. I presume the wedding will go ahead but doubt it will last very long. Sarah should just marry her phone at this stage. What's with the jeans jibberish surely they would be hanging off her by now after 2 stone loss that a massive amount for anyone đŸ€·đŸŒ

Reactions: 13
I had a dream last night that my thread suggestion was picked.

I'm reading on here way too often...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd say Isabella will do one of the prayers of the faithful. Oh, maybe it's not a church wedding, maybe just one of the speeches.
Skipping down the aisle singing I get to love you with a little basket filled with baby bell cheese instead of flowers so her mum can find her way to the alter

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They should get married in the registry office in town & have a meal & some drinks after. There is nothing wrong with that, in fact it can be a brilliant day. I went to one & the craic was flowing all day. It’s clear they don’t have the money & for someone who never shuts up about the wedding there is no excitement there

Reactions: 28
I don't think they're staying 10 days after the wedding. More than likely staying 10 days in total.
Boat
 she’s making it sound like once the wedding is over they have 10 more days just be be the BurkeBuckleyoconnors đŸ€” surely she won’t keep Lewk Buckley out of school that long. Or will she ship him back to cark with Jelly or Sonic so the O’Connor part of the Burkebuckleyoconnors can just be Mammy Daddy and belly O’Connor and poor Lewk Buckley sent on his way. 🎀

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How do they not have the money though. He's on good wages, they're not saving for a mortgage, have been living rent free or on HAPP, don't spend on activities for the boy child. She's milking the social. I wonder include her #collabs cause they're worth f all. She needs to stay out of the butchers, she'll be loaded.

• Haha
They should get married in the registry office in town & have a meal & some drinks after. There is nothing wrong with that, in fact it can be a brilliant day. I went to one & the craic was flowing all day. It’s clear they don’t have the money & for someone who never shuts up about the wedding there is no excitement there
I know someone who did something similar to this last year, had really nice food ordered back to their apartment afterwards, few drinks and music, it was actually brilliant craic and no pressure at all. You’d respect her more if she did something simply like that. Nothing is cringier then someone who hasn’t a pot to piss in trying to keep a false pretence for appearances

• Heart
did she mean they are staying on for 10 days after everyone is gone essentially meaning they will be away for 20 days?
Yes, Burp mentioned before that they would be gone for nearly 3 weeks. It was at the time she said they had 98 people confirmed for the forrin wedding.

EDIT - found the clip 😁

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How do they not have the money though. He's on good wages, they're not saving for a mortgage, have been living rent free or on HAPP, don't spend on activities for the boy child. She's milking the social. I wonder include her #collabs cause they're worth f all. She needs to stay out of the butchers, she'll be loaded.
By the sounds of things paddy powers gets the most of his money

Reactions: 5
Yes, Burp mentioned before that they would be gone for nearly 3 weeks. It was at the time she said they had 98 people confirmed for the forrin wedding.
I bet 60 will go and most of the numbers will be coming from his side.

Reactions: 10
I know someone who did something similar to this last year, had really nice food ordered back to their apartment afterwards, few drinks and music, it was actually brilliant craic and no pressure at all. You’d respect her more if she did something simply like that. Nothing is cringier then someone who hasn’t a pot to piss in trying to keep a false pretence for appearances
It’s really chilled vibes & all about the few people who are there. This keeping up with the gram shite would wither you. What’s the point? She’s never going to grow anymore than she has on insta at this point

Reactions: 6

EDIT - found the clip 😁
You’re the bleeping FBI with your receipts 😂 it’s brilliant đŸ€©

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So she’s going on a 3 week holiday to Lanza and getting married in the middle somewhere. Also I presume Lewk will be in a new Ballyphehane school by then and surely could do with being there instead of 3 weeks in Lanza.

Reactions: 5
It’s really chilled vibes & all about the few people who are there. This keeping up with the gram shite would wither you. What’s the point? She’s never going to grow anymore than she has on insta at this point
100%. Her instagram days are done, she doesn’t even get clabs anymore, it’s all for attention and trying to make out she’s something she’s not. She doesn’t even sound excited about it herself.

• Heart
So she expects people to pay for a ‘forin’ wedding and hen. For her second wedding. Why does she expect people to pay so much to attend her second wedding.

what does she need to ‘sort out’ over in Lanza for a full week?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.