Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just sad we haven’t gotten our weekly weight loss update. I was enjoying guessing her weight correctly each week before she would make it up.

Reactions: 19
I am just sad we haven’t gotten our weekly weight loss update. I was enjoying guessing her weight correctly each week before she would make it up.
Well you can take it that she's definitely gained cos if she was down an ounce she would have been straight on to tell us all. Or lie about it like she usually does

Reactions: 9
I actually heard recently that Brian and partner bought a house so maybe that’s her sad week.
I dunno if it’s true or not it’s just what I’ve heard and they have moved house

Reactions: 16
Brilliant Biden looks like he ate all the pies too
He should sign up for RENEW YOU

Reactions: 45
Omg she will go mad . About time brian showed a photo of his lovely family . Not that he needs to prove he sees luke to any one . But to piss Sarah off

Reactions: 35
Brilliant Biden looks like he ate all the pies too
He does! No wonder Luke is so thin, he probably doesn't get a look in with his fat parents eating everything
---
Omg she will go mad . About time brian showed a photo of his lovely family . Not that he needs to prove he sees luke to any one . But to piss Sarah off
Michelle posted this, it's her profile pic lol

Baaaahahahhahahahahaha hilarious

so he must have some kind of relationship with the child! Jesus Christ she is one sick puppy

So true a happy little boy being normal with his dad sister and step mom and brother

Reactions: 22
His sister on the other side is cute as a button. I can't wait for the meltdown.

Reactions: 16
Thank you so much @Foxy Roxy! Resting in a food coma after Father’s Day dinner and just had a look. 28 or 29 clips of Luke & Keith before Isabella. That’s desperate carry on. Don’t get me wrong, it’s good she didn’t overlook Luke in favour of Isabella but a bit of balance would be good.

Reactions: 2
I wonder does the poor child call the 2 of them dad?
I'd say he does, god love him really when you think about it it's very sad on him. Burps told him to call Keet dad and then he goes to his real dad's house and calls him dad, if he mentions Keet when he's there does he call him Dad or Keet poor child. And imagine if he started calling Michelle Mam, there would be fucking murders from Burps!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.