Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She rabbits on how food doesn’t define her , what a good relationship she was with food , yet it absolutely controls every minute of her being. It consumes her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
there’s a few threads there was one up to 7 or 8 then there’s another up to 2 🤷‍♀️. Physical abuse of a partner was mentioned, but this is a gossip forum, but like other detectives on here I remember someone having receipts …. It’s been a couple of years now
Who is this so I can have a 👀

I wonder does she realise this too and that's why she's trying to "break" tiktok 😂😂 She hasn't a hope, people aren't as nice on tiktok as they are on Instagram, they'll eat her alive
This is Sarah we are talking about the the thickest person in the room 🤣 god love her she wasn’t blessed with brains nor beauty

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She advertises voduz b perfect more than any of the huns in Ibiza but doesn't get brought away z list influencer right I'd say they do sign up link for influencers like go fresh

Reactions: 9
I think we and the Bperfect huns should all be incredibly grateful we aren’t subjected to pics of Sars hairy flaps in Ibiza

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She advertises voduz b perfect more than any of the huns in Ibiza but doesn't get brought away z list influencer right I'd say they do sign up link for influencers like go fresh
Could you picture her in ibiza 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Late to the party here no doubt..but she didn't get invited to the B Perfect PR trip? Say she's raging being the meticulous boss witch an all

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would it be that with Keith’s heart problem his family know it will be harder to get a mortage so leaving him in the nana sister house ? As Burb has no chance of ever getting a mortage unless she gets a full time job 🫤🫤

Reactions: 2
For a one that over shares everything, I can't believe she hasn't mentioned the house move...or has she?? And no sign of any of her family there visiting, when she lived in onslow it was like an open door policy, over n back to Tina's, minding Beth Carli etc, it looks to me like a massive falling somewhere in the family...

Reactions: 12
The reel of belly, she’s the pic of them as a
For a one that over shares everything, I can't believe she hasn't mentioned the house move...or has she?? And no sign of any of her family there visiting, when she lived in onslow it was like an open door policy, over n back to Tina's, minding Beth Carli etc, it looks to me like a massive falling somewhere in the family...
Keet won’t let them over in case they play their robbing “game” and take his free shite his ma scabbed off Facebook marketplace 😉😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She did mention that Donna had visited and she played the robbing game with Donna’s sunglasses. Still no mention of the squat. Keet must have warned her not to mention it. It’s only the time she stays silent on something.

Would it be that with Keith’s heart problem his family know it will be harder to get a mortage so leaving him in the nana sister house ? As Burb has no chance of ever getting a mortage unless she gets a full time job 🫤🫤
That one no more wants a mortgage than she does a full time job! She is waiting on a council house, I'd bet my own house on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.