Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would ya not be disgraced coming on telling everyone you’re having a shower and a shave tonight
Sounds like some rough fella describing what he has to do before heading out on a night of pinting, except she’s missing the third “s” word in the trio, tit, shower and shave, sorry for that rotten image 🤢🫣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
how long is the drive from cork to dublin? so all she had was a pack of popcorn, protein yogurt and cheese strings and baby bells in what 8 hours?

its really sad to see how food controls her, she could have easily gotten some healthy food yesterday either before the app or while keith was at the app, even a cheese burger in macdonalds isn’t terrible in terms of calories. she absolutely has an eating disorder
Gone to a Tesco express, got a calorie counted salad, gone to sprout, as you said get something small of a known quantity with protein in it from maccie Ds.h

Though having said all that, I don't believe her for a second. She didn't get to that size living on popcorn and light babybels.
---
I thought it was like a bag of those snacks like bombay mix or whatever 😆
I think of when you go to the cinema and you get the bags of sweets you select yourself and pay by weight. There's 2 cinemas near oconnell street , she probably spent the whole time he was at the appointment injecting sugar directly into her giant gob.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He seems a sweetheart who is he 😆
He popped up on my fb so I went looking him in tick tock. He's had weight loss surgery, I think. He did a meat haul on fb but I couldn't share it, burbs would've have had an orgasam looking at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She literally said 12 times that she puts the dry shampoo in her hair at night in the space of 5 minutes. You can actually see where she is brain dead from doing nothing all day everyday. She must just sit on her phone scrolling for hours each day because it doesn’t seem like she does anything else other than eat.
She’s on repeat mode this morning 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she’s one dirty animal j that make up video two brushes for her whole face using same brush from powders and creams and cleaning brushes on her hand no wonder her skin is manky

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In Cork pick and mix was always sweets. But now all the centras do the pick and mix from the hot counter. Could be either with these two cos she’s a hound and he’s like a kid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here she is raving about peppered seasoning on a chicken breast that she was going to put in a pitta for the road to Dublin.....she forgets her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's the start of it now for the summer, Luke is getting shipped off to Youghal tonight to Majella's mobile home. She's using Broga Brother's products but I repeat it isn't an AD 😂 The whitener will make Luke's runners look better, but not meticulous 😆😆 And why is she lying about only wearing white runners 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The story about broga brothers is absolutely an ad 🙄 thick bleep
It’s a beg … I don’t work with them at the moment … but I love it I personally need glasses anyway as I didn’t see a difference

Reactions: 18
“You won’t want to miss this” - No Burps, in fact I do want to miss a close up of you dragging cheap Chinese tit across your pox and scar riddled skin, reeefing the face off yourself with dirty fingernails and picking tit from your nails and eyes, and of course your fuzzy wuzzy Ronnie and big schnozze. I don’t want to upchuck my lunch ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ya have to laugh - all the rest of the instahuns away in Ibiza with voduz and this gobshite advertising it with her greasy hair in keets nans sisters kitchen that she’s squatting in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ya have to laugh - all the rest of the instahuns away in Ibiza with voduz and this gobshite advertising it with her greasy hair in keets nans sisters kitchen that she’s squatting in 😂😂
This has to make her see that NO ONE wants to listen to her, be like her, be influenced by her etc and it’s all for car crash laughs at this point 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.