Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just a wan from Cork talking into her phone, she is no where near instanhun! Jeez we get it you used to work with the brand and nit now . She has lost so many brands she is begging them to come back ..

Reactions: 15
Eh Sarah when you are using a product that you were gifted previously then it absolutely an ad you thick!!! She's so desperate, she's begging to work with a shoe polish company again ffs 😂😂😂 It's so obvious that she's on the beg, why would she tag them in the stories and bang on about "I used to work with them but not anymore but I used to". It's time to give up social media hun, when a local shoe polish company dropped you and you're frothing at the mouth trying to get their attention then you need to just walk away 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Eh Sarah when you are using a product that you were gifted previously then it absolutely an ad you thick!!! She's so desperate, she's begging to work with a shoe polish company again ffs 😂😂😂 It's so obvious that she's on the beg, why would she tag them in the stories and bang on about "I used to work with them but not anymore but I used to". It's time to give up social media hun, when a local shoe polish company dropped you and you're frothing at the mouth trying to get their attention then you need to just walk away 😂😂😂
And not a bit of difference between the one with the meticulous shoe shine and the one without you be better off burps to buy a new pair of laces and get a cloth and drop of soapy water and save your tit talk begging for more work 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s a beg … I don’t work with them at the moment … but I love it I personally need glasses anyway as I didn’t see a difference
I thought the one she had to do was better than the one she cleaned....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would she ever let the poor child's hair down she will crack it with the bands it's too thin to be putting up

Reactions: 17
Tell me you read here without saying ya read here 🤔😉

Oh look belly is on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Burps going her shopping haul
View attachment 2992813

thought he had gastric band abroad, he’s put on weight or maybe it’s an old video
---
He does and his food looks like Michelin quality compared to muck Burps “cooks”.
not hat much of a sweetheart, there have been stories about him and”playing the robbing game, but not a game” and treating some friend and his family like a so shite. Won’t derail here but I think he’s got a thread on tattle too, if I didn’t read it there I read it somewhere a while back, I unfollowed him
---
And not a bit of difference between the one with the meticulous shoe shine and the one without you be better off burps to buy a new pair of laces and get a cloth and drop of soapy water and save your tit talk begging for more work 🙄
a bit of Jif (or Cif) does the job too

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
not hat much of a sweetheart, there have been stories about him and”playing the robbing game, but not a game” and treating some friend and his family like a so shite. Won’t derail here but I think he’s got a thread on tattle too, if I didn’t read it there I read it somewhere a while back, I unfollowed him
---
🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ off to look for his thread. Thanks.

She used to have a fair few bottom of the barrel clabs, but even they seem to have dropped her in the last few years. She’d better just leaving insta at this point. Her day has long since passed

I’m sorry not sorry but that is not a particularly attractive baby and dragging her hair into two spiders legs doesn’t help. Like the big bows on her head didn’t help either 🥴🤣
The poor child always sounds terrified of her also. Da duck 🥴🤣

• Haha
Her day is done on instagram
I wonder does she realise this too and that's why she's trying to "break" tiktok 😂😂 She hasn't a hope, people aren't as nice on tiktok as they are on Instagram, they'll eat her alive

Reactions: 8
So I was in the gym a while ago Training and doing a Workout like our Sars...

And I had a new water bottle with a straw.. I then start wondering do I look as annoying as Sarah with how I approach the straw.. So I went up to the mirror and proceeded to check my approach in the gym mirror..several times..

It was at that point that I realised I've lost the bleeping plot.. 😑😑😑😑

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine begging for a shoe polish colab 😂 hopefully they might throw in a free pair of laces aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ off to look for his thread. Thanks.
there’s a few threads there was one up to 7 or 8 then there’s another up to 2 🤷‍♀️. Physical abuse of a partner was mentioned, but this is a gossip forum, but like other detectives on here I remember someone having receipts …. It’s been a couple of years now

Reactions: 1
“Tonight I’m having that shower though”
“I’m going to shower, shave (🤮) *stiffs up snot* and then a hair mask and then a blow dry tomorrow

she’s so fixated on her hair when her mouth has been falling to bits from herpe looking lumps for about 2 years - throw in a face mask for yourself Burps! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
“Tonight I’m having that shower though”
“I’m going to shower, shave (🤮) *stiffs up snot* and then a hair mask and then a blow dry tomorrow

she’s so fixated on her hair when her mouth has been falling to bits from herpe looking lumps for about 2 years - throw in a face mask for yourself Burps! 😂
You're profile pic freaks the tit outta me 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.