Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for the picture clock to be put back up and they can all dance in the kitchen at a quarter past Sonic!
Also I'm living for a reel of fluffing the cushions in the morning in her new bought/squatted gaff
I’m living for the snaps of her lying in bed with the blinds open and a ‘good morning ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t the poster that pretended to have a dead child say that Sarah was renting off Sam’s coffee??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The way she stuffs the blender thing with all the fruit is ick. The chubby fingers packing and squeezing and pouring is rank. I'd say she gulped back the remaining milkshake faster than belly gulps the bottles. The 4 of them need a serious worm dose from all the sugar she feeds them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Longtime lurker first time posting, i worked with this muppet at her heaviest
And she was as obnoxious at her heaviest and got worse at her lowest nothing has changed she’s still
A bewildered beast, who will
Always be awful inside and out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
And she was as obnoxious at her heaviest and got worse at her lowest nothing has changed she’s still
Welcome , do tell us more … 😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spill the beans and bodadoes 👀 we’re all ears!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she as illiterate and numerically challenged as she comes across? 😂 she’s proven time and time again she can’t count and was she always a barefaced no shame bonified liar? I feel like she’s a workplace bully that cried victim 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Silent lurker has me now paranoid that every new member with tea is her under a new profile 🙈
[/QUOTE]
Me too ! Also they’re not a first time poster they’ve commented a few times on this I checked as like you I’m suspicious 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Silent lurker has me now paranoid that every new member with tea is her under a new profile 🙈
Me too ! Also they’re not a first time poster they’ve commented a few times on this I checked as like you I’m suspicious 🤣.
[/QUOTE]
Dont mention the war 🎀💎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Dont mention the war 🎀💎
[/QUOTE]
No I won’t. I’m going to be meticulous with my postings from here😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder is she going to do another massive hen because if I was her I wouldn't be necessarily celebrating having another one 😂 now no offence to anyone who has been in that situation but the way she went on the first time with everything being so over the top and having kitchen parties etc it's a bit much if she does it again

Reactions: 18
I’m sorry now but my dogs house is bigger than that matchbox! It’s some kick up the hole to move out of where she was renting into a shoebox 😆
Exactly I've seen bigger sheds, and when I passed the other day her 'jeep' barely fit in the driveway and another white car possibly keets, blocking the access road

Reactions: 6
Sorry not sure I picked that up right so …. Luke is sick can’t go to school or his friends bday party but can go out shopping to pick up refil pad and art supplies 🤨

Reactions: 13
Sorry not sure I picked that up right so …. Luke is sick can’t go to school or his friends bday party but can go out shopping to pick up refil pad and art supplies 🤨
Hilarious that she has to go to the shop to buy him pages to draw on, surely you'd have that stuff at home when the child loves to draw 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And also why is she doing her hair to sit at home all day 😂😂 I'll never understand this one slapping the full face of make up on her every day and going nowhere 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.