Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She woke up today feeling "meh".

I know she's a giant hound , more cheese than human, but could she be hinting she's prego?

The quickest way out of her renew you mess is to get pregnant and claim she's shutting it down due to hYpErEmEsisEsiS.
Gets Teet out of the forrin wedding too. Then they admit they've actually already got married.

Reactions: 13
duck me her standers are very low if she thinks turkey teeth putting ice into her bottle is the best thing ever I actually can't deal with her stupid witch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know why supermom is throwing obvious digs at Sarah every few days? I know it means duck all but she is supermoms sons godmother so they must have had a good relationship at one time!

Reactions: 1
She could be pregnant again, didn’t she say that she was supposed to go out last weekend but decided not to, she’s not known to be someone who refuses getting away from her children and getting tit faced!

The face she makes and the tone she uses when she’s imitating Luke saying “Can I have that one?” about the Blend and Go cup … she’s a pathetic excuse for a mother! So disgusting! She resents that boy so much!

I don’t know how to attach videos here but maybe someone else can attach the video of the way she imitates him

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know why supermom is throwing obvious digs at Sarah every few days? I know it means duck all but she is supermoms sons godmother so they must have had a good relationship at one time!
Because when supermon went through hard times she basically disowned her and made a big statement that she kept her circle very small and she was a professional and didn't associate herself with her
I know alot of people don't like Treasa but wow how have the tables turned
---
She could be pregnant again, didn’t she say that she was supposed to go out last weekend but decided not to, she’s not known to be someone who refuses getting away from her children and getting tit faced!

The face she makes and the tone she uses when she’s imitating Luke saying “Can I have that one?” about the Blend and Go cup … she’s a pathetic excuse for a mother! So disgusting! She resents that boy so much!

I don’t know how to attach videos here but maybe someone else can attach the video of the way she imitates him
Na if she was pregnant we wud here all about it

Reactions: 4
I heard that Keith's stag is now down from 2 nights away to one night away and the second night back in cork then. Will find out more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s doing it for attention because she’s seeing people loving it here 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ the big proud head on her because she showered. What’s rare is wonderful.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry now but my dogs house is bigger than that matchbox! It’s some kick up the hole to move out of where she was renting into a shoebox 😆

• Haha
I’m sorry, I’m like a broken record and this is pissing me off more than it should but leaving conditioner in your hair overnight is extremely bad. It can cause severe breakage, scalp irritation, product buildup, and an overall greaseball lifeless appearance. Given that at least one of her sisters is a fully qualified hairdresser, she should be constantly advising against this practice. I cannot understand why she is doing this; it's so wrong. 🙄 I'm seriously tempted to DM the cuntbag tell her to duck up spreading bad advice. She should stick to discussing unhealthy, calorie-laden foods that look like a giant pile of shite and leave hair care to the experts.
I don’t understand how voduz don’t pull her on it. I have yet to find a conditioning treatment that says leave on for days at a time 🙄 it says more about the brand then anything if they don’t pull her on giving false advice

I can't wait for the picture clock to be put back up and they can all dance in the kitchen at a quarter past Sonic!
Also I'm living for a reel of fluffing the cushions in the morning in her new bought/squatted gaff

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.