Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Longtime lurker first time posting, i worked with this muppet at her heaviest
And she was as obnoxious at her heaviest and got worse at her lowest nothing has changed she’s still
A bewildered beast, who will
Always be awful inside and out
Cici you have posted on these Threads before??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love when she tells us she's not mataireealistic The wan who displayed bt bags in her thrice bought insta room!
I'd say she's gearing upto to a non wedding somehow

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her wedding planing video makes what I said the other day make sense she hasn't a pot to piss in her last wedding she had no bother flaunting the cash Keith's not poneying up for this tit show

Reactions: 14
What is she shiting on about with Luke and school, clap on the back that he has his homework done and they'llcatch up on the work he missed. As if she gives a fat duck about that fellas education. She just wants to off load him as ever.

No problem dragging out of school repeatedly for holidays, big fuss about being on top of his work now when the poor bastard is actually genuinely not able to go to school.

A power hose wouldn't clean her, she is rank.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All, lets stop with this paranoia about everyone new. It only derails and in most cases is unwarranted - which helps no one. Report if you have any concerns and ignore.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Its
Did anyone else see that Niamh one from her Renew You group has put on another 3lbs this week. I think she's gained or maintained every week bar one since she joined the group. There's an honest, meticulous testimonial there anyway for you Sayrah!
Its Renew Su, your guide to becoming the best sumo wrestler you can be xox

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder is she gearing up to saying they've decided to just get married here in a small registery office ceremony?? She's doing a great job of repeatedly saying she just wants to be married, she doesn't need to spend big, she doesn't need many people at the wedding etc.. Wouldn't be surprised if they just do the legal bit here and forget about the big forrrinnnn weddd-dddinnn. They obviously haven't a pot to piss in

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I wonder is she gearing up to saying they've decided to just get married here in a small registery office ceremony?? She's doing a great job of repeatedly saying she just wants to be married, she doesn't need to spend big, she doesn't need many people at the wedding etc.. Wouldn't be surprised if they just do the legal bit here and forget about the big forrrinnnn weddd-dddinnn. They obviously haven't a pot to piss in

That is EXACTLY where this is going. If they haven't already done it.

I

Reactions: 14
Yea weird saying she’s not bothered about people travelling for it…..sounds like her family have pulled out or she’s already worried her side has said fool me once shame on me, get fucked now Sarah gurl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I used to like lorz lovey but she is getting irritating especially when she does the reels with the other one.
Back to herself she's not materialistic lol

Reactions: 10
I got halfway through that tiktok about the weddings and at the start she says she cant justify some things and she wonders is it cause she has kids.

No sarah its cause you had everything paid for to be married the first time and now you pretend you can afford it a second time when in reality you cannot.

You are living in someone elses house with a big dent in your "jeep" and pretending to the world life is great. Your gem of a husband to be wont spend a penny on you for birthdays or any other days and you're trying to play that down so the forrriiin weddin isnt a shambles for the gram in October

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Sure she had a kid when she was planning wedding number 1, that didn't stop her extravagance with her million hen parties, engagement party/house party ... and i'm sure she had planned a big wedding too! Its all just cause they have f*** all money, Go out and get a job Sarah, and stop trying to rip people off with your Renew Crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are all her free Endermologie sessions over too? You'd think with it being an ad she'd have to show the results after the 10 sessions eventhough we all know there is none. She literally is the worst person to have to advertise anything. Aswell I thought the hen was going to be soon when she was bullshitting that she was hibernating after Keith's brother's wedding till the hen and now it's not till August.
Has she still all the weddings she listed off every month coming up? Prob Keith's mates weddings as he seemed to be away at alot of stags the last few months.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes! 🙌🏽 In addition to constant updates about her children’s medical issues and the youngest’s sleeping habits, we now get to follow her youngest’s weaning journey. 🙄🙄🙄 Can’t wait for this. 🥱

Next week, Isabella Rose will be tearing into hot chicken rolls from the local deli or maybe a jambon or two if she’s lucky

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are all her free Endermologie sessions over too? You'd think with it being an ad she'd have to show the results after the 10 sessions eventhough we all know there is none. She literally is the worst person to have to advertise anything. Aswell I thought the hen was going to be soon when she was bullshitting that she was hibernating after Keith's brother's wedding till the hen and now it's not till August.
Has she still all the weddings she listed off every month coming up? Prob Keith's mates weddings as he seemed to be away at alot of stags the last few months.
At the start of the year she listed off at least 2 occasions that she would be attending every month until the weddd-ddinn but now they seem to have vanished into thin air and she's going nowhere until her hen party. She had loads of weddings and hens listed and they have vanished into thin air 🤔🤔 And there was a wedding she was going to in America at one stage but that seems to be gone now aswell whatever is going on with her. She's definitely saving the pennies. I had to laugh at her saying she wouldn't want a pair of designer shoes for her wedding cos she's just not into that kind of thing, yet she never goes out without the fake YSL bag stuck to her hip 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes! 🙌🏽 In addition to constant updates about her children’s medical issues and the youngest’s sleeping habits, we now get to follow her youngest’s weaning journey. 🙄🙄🙄 Can’t wait for this. 🥱

Next week, Isabella Rose will be tearing into hot chicken rolls from the local deli or maybe a jambon or two if she’s lucky
The local Spar is just across the road too she could even walk there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.