Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jez Keith has some hold on her, she's gone as tight as chips pretending she wouldn't like all those things. I don't believe for a second that she has never eaten the wedding cake at a reception ๐Ÿ˜‚
Also think there's defo been a split in the camp, she's really over emphasising the fact she doesn't care if her guests travel to the wedding or not...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
And also why is she doing her hair to sit at home all day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'll never understand this one slapping the full face of make up on her every day and going nowhere ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She has duck all to do.
Both kids are on screens.
Only time she moves is to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jez Keith has some hold on her, she's gone as tight as chips pretending she wouldn't like all those things. I don't believe for a second that she has never eaten the wedding cake at a reception ๐Ÿ˜‚
Also think there's defo been a split in the camp, she's really over emphasising the fact she doesn't care if her guests travel to the wedding or not...
Sure since sheโ€™s been with Keet she has come out saying how she doesnโ€™t like birthday presents, valentines presents, Christmas presents etc etc. I suppose she knew what she was getting into when proposed on her landing with Pandora ring. ๐Ÿ’ the two of them deserve each other

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's trying hard to cover up for the fact her wedding is going to be a cheap bargain basement affair......don't worry Sar we'd expect nothing else

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The patchy tan on her face, its like a muzzle around her nose/mouth/chin
---
And it's worse in black/white on TT, the DENTS in her face. Now granted, it's clear it's old acne marks, she obviously picked her skin to death as a teen, but why not spend the money on resurfacing instead of all the other shite she does to her manky face
---
Not materialistic, this from the girl who sat in her Instagram room surrounded by BT bags full of knock off shite :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
โ€œ I just want to be his wifeโ€ then go get married in the registry office and be done with it why spend the money ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wow by the sounds of it she is having a boring cheap ass wedding ๐Ÿ™ˆ Why would you not go all out for your wedding day like. Donโ€™t envy you one bit Sarah, marrying a tight arse like Keith ๐Ÿ˜ฌ love how she is trying to justify it all and pretend like itโ€™s not bothering her ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's not materialistic but yet constantly has a YSL or some fake bag on her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she wouldn't spend money on designer shoes because for that money she can actually get 10 different pairs of cheap ones instead that she will never wear ffs....which is why she always has new trainers or some sort which are cheap tack. Looks like she's going to be in her infamous Betty sandals for the wedding as comfort is key lads ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That one she shared there set up a free weight loss group with a friend and has 1,0000s members all loosing weight. Big back should join.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Longtime lurker first time posting, i worked with this muppet at her heaviest
And she was as obnoxious at her heaviest and got worse at her lowest nothing has changed sheโ€™s still
A bewildered beast, who will
Always be awful inside and out
Do you have a dead child or do you need dunnes vouchers?

in all fairness look at the state of her she is sitting there admiring her rotten mermaids curls ๐Ÿ™„ ms Rachel on full blast 24 hours a day, 7days a week. Iโ€™d imagine the only interaction that child gets is when she is using her as a prop for insta. I cannot wait to see the absolute state of her on her wedding day! Iโ€™d say the dress is a backless holy show with the back tits swinging down by her hole. The hair will be down and it will be extra long like cousin IT with a 2006 quiff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Then back to bed for 4 hours pretending she's awake since 5.30 am ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

Silent lurker has me now paranoid that every new member with tea is her under a new profile ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I donโ€™t have much tea, and no interesting long life stories she just annoys me, I worked in the racing industry, rumours of her carrying on with a manger who was fleecing the place at the time, thatโ€™s as much tea as I have

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is her face red and under her chin and neck white ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And also why is she doing her hair to sit at home all day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'll never understand this one slapping the full face of make up on her every day and going nowhere ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Guarantee sheโ€™s going to swing by Samโ€™s coffee shed, thatโ€™s what all the effort is for!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone else see that Niamh one from her Renew You group has put on another 3lbs this week. I think she's gained or maintained every week bar one since she joined the group. There's an honest, meticulous testimonial there anyway for you Sayrah!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.