Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she showed the home sweet home photo in the kitchen. She must be going to announce her new squat soon πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohhhhh we are on the count down to whatever lies burps is going to spin about the house ....drive it on there burps ....tattle awaits ...wine in hand, good to go !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Keets aunt was just so good to us that she went into a home so we could have hers, she wanted belly to have her own room" - She's a gem πŸ’Ž πŸŽ€

This is my take on the lies πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Wow, she got the crappy kitchen prints out of storage, this must be her new never bought forever home πŸ˜‚
I said the same once I saw them on the wall and they seem to have cleared away a lot of stuff. Like what is their plan here? If it is a grand aunts house, and she’s in care, will they have to pack up and leave when she passes, so move number 4?
---
The cheap frames are up on the wall lads! That's as good as telling us she is there to stay!
I dunno, I mean they were on the walls in her thrice bought house too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Home sweet home" from the women who has had 3 houses in the last few years and her son who has been pushed from pillar to post and has seen about 4 different "homes" ( including the dads) in the short life he has had so far.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Imagine playing house in someone elses home and sticking up your crappy quote pictures 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Home sweet home" from the women who has had 3 houses in the last few years and her son who has been pushed from pillar to post and has seen about 4 different "homes" ( including the dads) in the short life he has had so far.
I was just thinking about this his poor little head must be up his arse

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The old woman’s shed that she is squatting in… when do we thing she will make the announcement?

Reactions: 3
The old woman’s shed that she is squatting in… when do we thing she will make the announcement?
She will leave it a few days I'd say and then come on saying she's had sooooo many messages asking about the house πŸ™„ It will give her a few days to come up with a story that sounds better than the real one

Reactions: 10
I had a look at her tic tock not 1 comment does she have on both ads only the one where she tagged the company she really has hit rock bottom in her influencer career

Reactions: 7
Doing up the old women’s kitchen that she is squatting in with her tacky photos. How is she not genuinely mortified for herself. Her lack of self awareness and respect never fails to amaze me. With a man who is happy for this and gambles his money away. Her life is dumpster fire stuff

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.