Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say Keet brings the smoothie to work and fucks it down the toilet. There's no way the man who eats the most beige foods possible is a huge smoothie fan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FFS a bag of Tayto. Heres an idea Burp. Have a bit of salad out of the unreal salad you made the other day.

Reactions: 5
She should NEVER use a straw / take big sups of things in public it is actually VILE 🀒🀣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Christ she is a dirtbird. She handles the raw chicken, tells us she doesn't like touching it, doesn't seem to wash her hands and then paws her top, her face, the cups and the big one for me the straws on the cups 🀒 one of which she says shes giving to her "sick" child Luke. Jaysus but she is beyond vile

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is the kitchen being painted? There to stay obviously.
Did she need to put 4 bars of kinder in Lewks smoothie?

Reactions: 5
Is the kitchen being painted? There to stay obviously.
Did she need to put 4 bars of kinder in Lewks smoothie?
4 bars and big scoop of ice cream is alot. Why does she always leave the green stalks on the strawberries too. She actually makes my stomach turn when she shows her food 🀒 All the pictures stacked ready to be hung, she getting her feet firmly under the great aunt's table.

Reactions: 9
So ehmm she’s ehmm roasting a chicken and ehmm having it with ehmm pasta and cheeseeee πŸŽ€ would you not cook a roast dinner Sarah for all the family unit to enjoy ? Ehmmm no because ehmmm you’re a cheese loving vegetable dodger.
Sorry for all the ehmm boat how many times trying to sell her tat can she use it the ehmm not very professional is it 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
β€œThey’re brilliant if you’re busy” well that’s you fucked so Burps as you do nothing all day so have no need for a blend n go. I see the β€œthis kitchen is made for dancingβ€œ picture is back and waiting to be hung, oh I loved the days when used the kitchen of her thrice bought house for fake dancing with Liam, I mean Luke.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.