Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously like a half km- 1km walk or a 15 min ‘training ‘ session like twice a week ain’t gonna make much difference considering she’s not one bit consistent . She’s so self conscious about her size even though she tries to be confident. Especially when she does try ons Tryin to hide her rolls. What is she gonna do the day of her wedding , she will regret not puttin the effort n months ago , looking back when they get their professional pics If the wedding isn’t motivating enough for her to get off her fat arse then nothing will. Pity for her considering she looked so good and a size 12ish for her wedding that never happened 😂😂
She's just gearing up to announce a big loss this weekend. Remember she said she was confident she would be down 6lbs in May. She will have a miraculous loss this week and be able to say it's because of her 1km walk and 15 minute workout 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I keep forgetting to look through the anon viewers sites, too much craic just here 😂
So she allegedly walked full way around the Lough? Did she get a trailer load of mince from the butchers on way home then or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I keep forgetting to look through the anon viewers sites, too much craic just here 😂
So she allegedly walked full way around the Lough? Did she get a trailer load of mince from the butchers on way home then or what?
She must OF HAVING 🥴🤣. Incentive to get the whole way round 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The white bread...the stuffing & the bag of tayto...that's some weightloss journey she's on 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Which is worse, isabella your boyfriend's here or isabella say mama mama mama, I am sick to death of seeing this child's face and I'm sure she is sick to death of a phone in her face constantly, although it's better than the big bulbous nose in her face. Can you imagine the smell
---
Also isabel is Spanish for Elizabeth not isabella

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Carbohydrate with carbohydrate with carbohydrate on the side 🤣🤣🤣 defo down 2.654334567888895 lbs this week 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What adding stuff into the breakfast bowl and the weight on the scales is staying the same.

Reactions: 2
did she say she’s better off going out for the walk instead of sitting at home scrolling?! bleeping hell how does have time to live like that? What about ironing, changing sheets (it must be two years since she last did this) cooking dinner, hoovering, mopping? She’s a bloody lazy pig 🐷 spend less time fannying around with shite hair products and do something productive Burps.
---
I googled it there and apparently Isabella comes from the Hebrew variation of Elizabeth. Don't know where she's getting Italian from 😂😂
The Jewish curls make sense now. As soon as belly has hair long enough Burp will get her T Rex claws at her hair and ringlet her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she think a half-kilometer walk warrants an Instagram story? I seriously don't get it. Maybe it's just me, but when my child was her youngest age, and even now, I try to get out every day for a walk with my child—before work, after work, or on my days off. It's not a big deal, and I never feel the need to document it on Instagram. It's strange, odd behaviour! 🙄

Another thing I don't get about her is that she seems to eat countless carbs and high-calorie meals while hardly moving. So how has she lost, what, 18 pounds? I really don't understand it. Surely you need to restrict calories and increase activity to lose weight, but she doesn't seem to be doing either.
She is fooling no one but herself!

And one last point before I go back to the grind: does she honestly think anyone wants to watch stories of her bleeping children? Who is interested in other people's kids and all that nonsense baby talk? Seriously, just stop.✋🏽

Reactions: 29
The treatment she was supposed to wash out last night still in her hair aswell 🤮
I’m sorry, I’m like a broken record and this is pissing me off more than it should but leaving conditioner in your hair overnight is extremely bad. It can cause severe breakage, scalp irritation, product buildup, and an overall greaseball lifeless appearance. Given that at least one of her sisters is a fully qualified hairdresser, she should be constantly advising against this practice. I cannot understand why she is doing this; it's so wrong. 🙄 I'm seriously tempted to DM the cuntbag tell her to duck up spreading bad advice. She should stick to discussing unhealthy, calorie-laden foods that look like a giant pile of shite and leave hair care to the experts.

Reactions: 12
Oh stop 🤢🤢 I say she stinks like a chipper/stale tan

Greece (from all the fatty foods she cooks)
Tan
Stale not washed privates
Does she not get sores extremely dry skin on rolls..

Does she ever cook a normal dinner what is her obsession with take aways foods.
Following her yrs and I don't think ever saw her plate up spuds veg meat etc.
And her breakfast's are basically a bag of sugar 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.