Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of cheese on the child's pizza
She seriously has an obsession with cheese ..

Reactions: 10
Yes! 🙌🏽 In addition to constant updates about her children’s medical issues and the youngest’s sleeping habits, we now get to follow her youngest’s weaning journey. 🙄🙄🙄 Can’t wait for this. 🥱

Next week, Isabella Rose will be tearing into hot chicken rolls from the local deli or maybe a jambon or two if she’s lucky
Depends if she's the type or gal that can have a jambon or not 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'She just wants to be his wife'. Yeah because the last husband to be ran with the shower gel and th8s is her last chance saloon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't believe she's calling the child a grubber. Apple doesn't fall far from that tree then

Reactions: 17
At the start of the year she listed off at least 2 occasions that she would be attending every month until the weddd-ddinn but now they seem to have vanished into thin air and she's going nowhere until her hen party. She had loads of weddings and hens listed and they have vanished into thin air 🤔🤔 And there was a wedding she was going to in America at one stage but that seems to be gone now aswell whatever is going on with her. She's definitely saving the pennies. I had to laugh at her saying she wouldn't want a pair of designer shoes for her wedding cos she's just not into that kind of thing, yet she never goes out without the fake YSL bag stuck to her hip 😂😂
Yes I have receipts 😉 She's ticked all them off so far, so it'll be good to see if she goes to all the other weddings she listed in June, July and August.

1000005536.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Did she have the fried sangwhitch and the 9 pancakes for brunch. Poor belly is probably going to be overweight too thanks to her mothers bad eating habits and laziness. I'd say she couldn't afford the hen parties and wedding the last time either but Brain (that's how she pronounced Brian) hadn't the balls to reign in her spending. I wonder has teet curbed his spending in the bookies and on fags and drink.

Reactions: 9
Who the duck is that woman she shared? I genuinely despise those little microphones and she’s using one and it connected to nothing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched that clip of her, she said they had a wedding in April, wonder was that Caroline's and she was expecting to be invited to it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s never seen someone sit down and eat cake at a wedding. i’m sorry but as if none of her family eat cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is her excuse because she has kids that she won’t spend for her wedding? She only spends money on 1 of them anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
also her videos get duck all comments and she regularly talks about lack of engagement but we are suppose to believe she was inundated with comments and feedback.
more like she is cutting every corner she can.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s bugs me how she is never honest. I’d have a bit of respect if she came on & said look with the cost of everything we are on a small enough budget so hit me up with ideas. I don’t think I know one person who isn’t feeling the pinch in some way & it would make a great series. She could do budgeting tips, wedding DIY etc. It’s the bullshit that drives me mad.

Reactions: 28
Watched thatvTik Tok and the one thing that stood out for me was the ' I, I, I ' All about what Sayrah wants.
Also, a wedfing without a cake is just ridiculous. Its symbolic and has been around since weddings began. Long before wedding favours and designer shoes.

Reactions: 12
Watched thatvTik Tok and the one thing that stood out for me was the ' I, I, I ' All about what Sayrah wants.
Also, a wedfing without a cake is just ridiculous. Its symbolic and has been around since weddings began. Long before wedding favours and designer shoes.
Exactly. I went to a wedding before and they had a fake cake and just got another cake to cut up that night for the evening food but at least they still had the cake pictures etc 😂

Reactions: 5
Just watched that clip of her, she said they had a wedding in April, wonder was that Caroline's and she was expecting to be invited to it 🤔
Yeah she didn't mention the April wedding in the list from Jan but listed it in the video which was from March time. It probably was Caroline's wedding she meant but they didn't go in the end or weren't invited as you said. Were they in Sanguli around the time Caroline and Jen got married?

Reactions: 4
It’s bugs me how she is never honest. I’d have a bit of respect if she came on & said look with the cost of everything we are on a small enough budget so hit me up with ideas. I don’t think I know one person who isn’t feeling the pinch in some way & it would make a great series. She could do budgeting tips, wedding DIY etc. It’s the bullshit that drives me mad.
I was going to say the same thing. Loads of people talk about budgeting, why doesn’t she be honest and discuss her wedding from that angle, she could say I’d love some designer shoes but it’s just not going to happen, here are some great alternatives. It’s the same as weight loss, she could do plus size content.
It’s like she is addicted to lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was going to say the same thing. Loads of people talk about budgeting, why doesn’t she be honest and discuss her wedding from that angle, she could say I’d love some designer shoes but it’s just not going to happen, here are some great alternatives. It’s the same as weight loss, she could do plus size content.
It’s like she is addicted to lying.
It’s such a hot topic right now. She’d do well from it but she can’t help herself but lie. It’s a pity. I enjoy that type of real stuff as a viewer

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.