Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she know that she doesn’t have to make a bleeping reel everytime she does a normal thing like going to the park 🙈 this is a normal thing to do. It doesn’t warrant a reel of online documentation. It’s quite obvious these days out are extremely rare if she has to document it. Sad bastard. No adult female should be wearing a hairband either.
It’s because she does duck all with the kids but also the “home” thing being repeated over and over and the fact she didn’t stay with her family today at the party only confirms she’s after falling out with some of her family

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Hope Sarah can you let us know if Mikey is alive and well. She never wanted a dog. Hopefully he wasn't killed or something over in onslow

• Sad
Reactions: 15
duck off with your 'travel size products' Sarah, that's a bag of free testers you're flogging 🤭 morto for her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Why are all her reels fit inducing?! They legit should come with a warning. They always look shite, she may give up the “career” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eveytime theres a pic of belly lately, to me she looks like a little old woman. Just today on the swing it looked like they were pushing a babys body with beddys face on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
After it came out that supermom had been caught drink driving after driving over to her PTs house who she was sleeping with behind his girlfriend who had recently had a babies back (gf was also a friend of supermom and she subsequently commented on supermoms thread saying supermom and the PT gaslit her for months about the affair, convincing her she had PND etc and she eventually checked herself into hospital for her mental health and returned home after a few days to find supermom and the PT in bed together in her house).
That is absolutely terrible, what an evil witch to do that and then gaslight a new mother. Some seriously nasty creatures around with no shame.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That is absolutely terrible, what an evil witch to do that and then gaslight a new mother. Some seriously nasty creatures around with no shame.
Yeah, the gasp I gusped when I read the gfs posts on supermoms thread was unmatched. Boat i honestly think Teresa is a more likeable person than Sarah these days. There doesn't seem to be any act with her, she doesn't act like she's Mother Teresa pardon the pun. Whereas Sarah would definitely do the same thing to another woman (if she had the curb appeal to pull it off which she doesnt), but she would continue to act as if her 💩 smells like roses 🌹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, the gasp I gusped when I read the gfs posts on supermoms thread was unmatched. Boat i honestly think Teresa is a more likeable person than Sarah these days. There doesn't seem to be any act with her, she doesn't act like she's Mother Teresa pardon the pun. Whereas Sarah would definitely do the same thing to another woman (if she had the curb appeal to pull it off which she doesnt), but she would continue to act as if her 💩 smells like roses 🌹
I kinda agree. I always liked teresa. Mad as a box of frogs. Done some very very fucked up stuff,and thank god didn't hurt anyone but I feel she is always chasing her tail trying to do better

Reactions: 12
A reel for a park trip? We have been in the park nearly everyday this week.. just shows she does duck all with them 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nah girl to be able to do that to a woman who just had a baby, banging her fella and making out she’s paranoid/has PND etc. Despicable. Being relatable doesn’t make it any better. I’ve only seen this woman through clips from here so wouldn’t know anything else about her.
I came to Sarah’s thread after her Sweet King Mother’s Day callousness, agreed & wouldn’t put anything past her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nah girl to be able to do that to a woman who just had a baby, banging her fella and making out she’s paranoid/has PND etc. Despicable. Being relatable doesn’t make it any better. I’ve only seen this woman through clips from here so wouldn’t know anything else about her.
I came to Sarah’s thread after her Sweet King Mother’s Day callousness, agreed & wouldn’t put anything past her.
Agreed. SMS is taking shots at Julie & Sarah because she is glued to these threads & is mad for attention. If she was really billy big balls she’d tag them but she won’t. I’ve no tolerance for drunk drivers. She’s not a good person

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah and drink drinking, damaging cars and crashing into a pole that night and then coming onto insta the following day bragging about all the new followers because of the incident is fucked up! Teresas an idiot and always will be! She could of killed someone that night, it’s unforgivable in my eyes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.