Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sorry for derailing , that wasn’t my intention. I’ll delete the post. I just wanted to know how she was admitted. Thank you for those who replied. Sorry again
Click on the link I gave you earlier and you can keep any questions you have off the main thread that way

Reactions: 9
omg I just watched supermoms latest stories, the way she says "I could have sized down" then pauses and smiles down the camera lens 😂😂😂😂 I know she was a mad yoke in her time but I bleeping love her now, she's the queen of throwing shade at Burps 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
If you go through their comments they were already aware of the correct threads for these types of conversation and yet still feel need to post an essay on this thread. I know I am being brutal but it’s genuinely ridiculous at this point.

I had a look myself. Joined all the correct groups, but still “clueless”. Tbh I hope this one is genuine because if not, that level of planning and effort is frightening.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
omg I just watched supermoms latest stories, the way she says "I could have sized down" then pauses and smiles down the camera lens 😂😂😂😂 I know she was a mad yoke in her time but I bleeping love her now, she's the queen of throwing shade at Burps 😂😂😂😂
I’m CONVINCED burps will throw a wobbly one day and try to have a passive aggressive rant at this wan (I don’t follow her but love the blatant to big back) and I’m living for her to spill burps dirty dark secrets 😂 I’ve a feeling she’s mad enough to, maybe she’ll join in the social welfare reporting too 😂 (useless she’s a scamming bastard, I don’t know her)

Reactions: 7
I’m CONVINCED burps will throw a wobbly one day and try to have a passive aggressive rant at this wan (I don’t follow her but love the blatant to big back) and I’m living for her to spill burps dirty dark secrets 😂 I’ve a feeling she’s mad enough to, maybe she’ll join in the social welfare reporting too 😂 (useless she’s a scamming bastard, I don’t know her)
I think Supermom is here and reads the thread and gets a lol out of our burps now considering they used to be such good friends

Reactions: 19
I think Supermom is here and reads the thread and gets a lol out of our burps now considering they used to be such good friends
I wonder why they aren't friends anymore? Then again Burps has no friends so she must be an absolute melt to be around

Reactions: 8
I wonder why they aren't friends anymore? Then again Burps has no friends so she must be an absolute melt to be around
I dont know, id love to know what happened considering Sarah is Hunters godmother, and she spouting shite this morning about people who make time for her kids and she leaves poor Hunter in the same way. But they were all friends and Lorraine aswell werent they? I wonder did it have anything to do with the collapse of SW?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Someone on her tic toc asked has she moved house no reply surprised it hasnt been deleted

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone on her tic toc asked has she moved house no reply surprised it hasnt been deleted
She’s genuinely so so thick. By not addressing it, it has just caused far more speculation. Had she simply just made up some story and addressed it, it might have kept the heat of her. Don’t worry Sars we will make sure the council know that where you are now residing 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I dont know, id love to know what happened considering Sarah is Hunters godmother, and she spouting shite this morning about people who make time for her kids and she leaves poor Hunter in the same way. But they were all friends and Lorraine aswell werent they? I wonder did it have anything to do with the collapse of SW?
After it came out that supermom had been caught drink driving after driving over to her PTs house who she was sleeping with behind his girlfriend who had recently had a babies back (gf was also a friend of supermom and she subsequently commented on supermoms thread saying supermom and the PT gaslit her for months about the affair, convincing her she had PND etc and she eventually checked herself into hospital for her mental health and returned home after a few days to find supermom and the PT in bed together in her house). ANYWAY after all that came out, Sarah who was still with Brian and about 13stone lighter, had a fab pair of collar bones and thought she was corks answer to Kim Kardashian, she came on her stories one night smug as anything talking about how people were contacting her asking about a certain person (supermom) but that she had cut that person off with a while because she had such a busy life and relationship and running her own business and her circle was very small and exclusive 🤢🤢🤢 so that's why Teresa/SM is probably delighted at Sarah's transformation back into a hideous slug. I have to say, apart from the affair thing which is truly horrendous, I do like Teresa nowadays.
---
Very sorry for derailing , that wasn’t my intention. I’ll delete the post. I just wanted to know how she was admitted. Thank you for those who replied. Sorry again
Ah here, this is definitely a Burke taking the piss or a mrs Doyle type. On the off chance I'm wrong, take yourself off to the hospital like a good woman, there's literally nothing anyone can do for you here

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
After it came out that supermom had been caught drink driving after driving over to her PTs house who she was sleeping with behind his girlfriend who had recently had a babies back (gf was also a friend of supermom and she subsequently commented on supermoms thread saying supermom and the PT gaslit her for months about the affair, convincing her she had PND etc and she eventually checked herself into hospital for her mental health and returned home after a few days to find supermom and the PT in bed together in her house). ANYWAY after all that came out, Sarah who was still with Brian and about 13stone lighter, had a fab pair of collar bones and thought she was corks answer to Kim Kardashian, she came on her stories one night smug as anything talking about how people were contacting her asking about a certain person (supermom) but that she had cut that person off with a while because she had such a busy life and relationship and running her own business and her circle was very small and exclusive 🤢🤢🤢 so that's why Teresa/SM is probably delighted at Sarah's transformation back into a hideous slug. I have to say, apart from the affair thing which is truly horrendous, I do like Teresa nowadays.
---

Ah here, this is definitely a Burke taking the piss or a mrs Doyle type. On the off chance I'm wrong, take yourself off to the hospital like a good woman, there's literally nothing anyone can do for you here
Ah ok makes sense. Tbf to Teresa she seems to have turned herself around and always does the best for her kids from what i can see, unlike Burpaloo here who is trying to stuff and overheat her baby so she'll sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sorry now, She left lewk at the party so her, keet and isabella could come home and have dinner and then go back to collect him? Anyone else find that strange? Surely they should stay for the whole party when it's her niece and the whole family would be there celebrating? Something definitely happened! 🤔

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I’m so sorry you are so sick and miserable, good advice from the other posters about A and E.
In terms of all of Sarah’s admissions she definitely pulled the mental health card from day one. I can’t think of any other reason they admitted her so easily.
Tbh, I’d say because Sarah is so overweight her pregnancy could have been classed as high risk so they may have been more inclined to keep her in due to it being ‘high risk’ on her file

Reactions: 4
Ah ok makes sense. Tbf to Teresa she seems to have turned herself around and always does the best for her kids from what i can see, unlike Burpaloo here who is trying to stuff and overheat her baby so she'll sleep
And she looks unreal, lost a tonne of weight and has kept it off for years. Burps only wishes she could have a body like Teresa's (as does Keet) 😂😂
---
God love her she's stuck to tattle. Mentioned Karli, karlis birthday and Keet barbecuing, all have been mentioned here in the last 24 hours 😂😂 Go on girl tell us about the house, you know you want to

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.