Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a big falling out. Leaving the communion because she had to come home and cook a BBQ was utterly bizarre.

I know she needs to eat 20% of a cow roughly every 2 hours to stave off the meat DTs, but that was beyond weird, even for a carnivore like Sars with the appetite for flesh of a TRex .
Wonder is it Keet who's fallen out with her family 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh yeah if she was planning on moving somewhere we would of been getting the have to get organised speeches constantly
It looks rough I'd say she's not happy there and seems miserable on her stories lately

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What a sad existence of a life she has
I'd prefer to have nothing then her life

Reactions: 10
Definitely a big falling out. Leaving the communion because she had to come home and cook a BBQ was utterly bizarre.

I know she needs to eat 20% of a cow roughly every 2 hours to stave off the meat DTs, but that was beyond weird, even for a carnivore like Sars with the appetite for flesh of a TRex .
I actually did an out-loud snort laugh at this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She has the T-Rex arms and all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seems the most likely she had to rush home with isabella to have dinner leaving lewk there? Then head back to party, strange
Yes this is one reason I have it in my head, and she was at one of the sisters houses a couple of weeks ago for the 30th photo she was in with all her sisters and Tina and no Keet with her there either 🤔 And she's been to Fusion etc. Also Keet wasn't in any of the photos she put up for Tina's birthday so I think it's Keet who's fallen out with one or more of the Burketashians. Hence his "la fmailia" remark. I have a nose for this type of thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Keeeet has fallen out with her lot then the weddin out forrin is going to be an even bigger shitshow than we could ever have hoped for 🙊🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is it just me but I keep noticing that belly looks like she has a tremor or the shakes in videos it’s very strange she’s always shaking. The child of only a few months old and she’s already nervous around her mother 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion:

Not long til the forrin wedding, still bigger she's getting... has Keet the ham fallen out with her fam

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thread title suggestion.
She wants no one to know she's squatting and scrounging,
Hope the council finds out Sarah Burke no longer needs housing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I wonder how many times she going to buy the new place 🎀 any update on the rejew numbers ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion: Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat. Keith is with me, Belly & cheese, ask no questions about Lewk please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Thread suggestion: Renew me this renew me that, I moved to the south side to a little granny flat. Keith is with me, Belly & cheese, ask no questions about Lewk please
omg I love it, even the first 2 lines are gold if the whole thing doesn't fit. The new house needs to be in the title as she's trying so hard to hide it
---
I wonder how many times she going to buy the new place 🎀 any update on the rejew numbers ?
Link still open, started with 44 members boat now only has 42 so she's lost 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.