Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm tit at the thread suggestions but might as well give it a shot.
Keeping on theme with the last week shitshow of which poster is which πŸ‘€

"Scooby doo be dooooooo,

Who are YOU? πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ"

Actually that's tit nevermind . πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow what a hectic week she has. She has to arrrrganise her make up and update her depop. What a boss witch she is

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Wow what a hectic week she has. She has to arrrrganise her make up and update her depop. What a boss witch she is
Ah Wexy #bekind will ya. She hardly slept last night and she ended up at the doctors πŸ™Œ

What weird use of that emoji but only Sars would celebrate an ailment bad enough to get to the doctors πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah Wexy #bekind will ya. She hardly slept last night and she ended up at the doctors πŸ™Œ

What weird use of that emoji but only Sars would celebrate an ailment bad enough to get to the doctors πŸ™„
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I never noticed the πŸ™Œ after she said about being to the doctors. She's delided God help her that she got a bit of medical attention

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: Sarah loves to bum off a granny, we all saw her hairy fannee, Renew you is a scam the only thing she sized down on was her fam.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Surely its not normal to broadcast how much u clearly favour one of your kids over the other? Like it's just Isabella Isabella Isabella every day, photos of her, videos of her, non stop talking about her and what she ate and how she slept and all that shite. Poor lewk hasn't got a look in since she arrived 🀨

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Surely its not normal to broadcast how much u clearly favour one of your kids over the other? Like it's just Isabella Isabella Isabella every day, photos of her, videos of her, non stop talking about her and what she ate and how she slept and all that shite. Poor lewk hasn't got a look in since she arrived 🀨
I think she forgets she has another child

Reactions: 9
Wonder is it Keet who's fallen out with her family πŸ€”
see @Wexy123 if it wasn’t you that said that I’d be all suspicious it was a multiple account/newbie stirring the pot, but as it’s you..yessssss this is a very valid point πŸ€”πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha no my profile picture is a random picture i saw online one day and thought it was like keet so have been using it since πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh my God all this time I thought it was him until I clicked to make it slighter bigger! Its the image of him πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.