Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with Sarah’s threads that attracts the sickness posts 🤮 big essays about it as well 🤔 seems familiar
I am actually sick to death of seeing these posts on her thread. We just did a clear out and another one pops up 🤔. I’ll probably be shot for saying this but sure look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I am actually sick to death of seeing these posts on her thread. We just did a clear out and another one pops up 🤔. I’ll probably be shot for saying this but sure look.
Me too. It’s ridiculous at this point 😩😩

Reactions: 15
She’s obviously after falling out with some of her family, I’m thinking Katie and possibly the parents, the passive aggressive quotes followed by spam of Keets family, clear digs at her own family. Wait til Keets gang get pissed off of her carry on 😂

It’s all fake to get a house quicker

Reactions: 1
I was only thinking this myself. A bit of a familiar theme going through the thread
If you go through their comments they were already aware of the correct threads for these types of conversation and yet still feel need to post an essay on this thread. I know I am being brutal but it’s genuinely ridiculous at this point.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s obviously after falling out with some of her family, I’m thinking Katie and possibly the parents, the passive aggressive quotes followed by spam of Keets family, clear digs at her own family. Wait til Keets gang get pissed off of her carry on 😂
Not one photo of her in that dress shows she didnt like it

Reactions: 7
They can shoot me too then cos I strongly agree 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not one photo of her in that dress shows she didnt like it
Any of the close ups of her big rotton head, the neck of the red dress looks like a cheap tshirt. The material must've been really bad quality , showed every lump and significant bumps. The only full length shots she's clutching people in front of her.

Reactions: 7
They can shoot me too then cos I strongly agree 🙌
Thank god its been said because I thought the same today, I'm thinking it's Sarah or the sisters thinking they are being funny derailing the thread etc as it's all a bit odd ...

Reactions: 5
Be as meticulous as you can with the screenshots comparing her stories with the second never bought house. I’d love nothing more than for her to be kicked off the housing list. The limit in Cark is 44k for 2 adults & 2 kids. Shes also well over that. Her social welfare and maintenance is taken into account as well as Teets wage.

How is she getting away with not working? Bellys 7 months so when’s she planning on getting her hole to work?! Lazy, scruffy, scrounger 🙄
l have a chronic illness that I could go on long term disability for and never have to set an alarm again, but I work. Why? Cos I want to work, I’m able to work and will continue to work for as long as I physically can. How she can sit at home all day doing nothing but try one and make up is beyond me. My brain would die without the stimulation. She has no excuse not to be working even part tim, contribute to the house. No way she’s earning money on Instagram
---
Thank you, I just feel very deflated. I know I am VERY lucky to be pregnant & please don’t think I’m not thankful but I genuinely didn’t think it would be this hard. Thank you for your reply. I think I’ll present to A&E & beg for help if necessary. Thank you
---

Thank you for your reply. Sorry for derailing the thread but she was the first who popped into my mind when I wasn’t admitted or even given a prescription. I am grateful to be pregnant but I’m just feeling woeful. I didn’t think it would be this hard… stupidly!
Don’t apologise for feeling like you do, no one would question the fact that this is a much wanted pregnancy and if they do, send them here, we will sort them 👊🏻 I agree with other posters, go to CUMH you know your body and what you’re describing doesn’t sound like normal morning sickness at all. The worst they can do is send you home
---
Jeez what's with all her mother of the year posts and why is she stalking Luke's matches and training all of a sudden? Is she afraid Keet might talk to another female on the sidelines or something 🤔😂
maybe Biden had lewk Buckley last night and he was Bringing him to the match so burps had to go. The chocolate cerealwas for teet, her other baby, not lewk 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Very sorry for derailing , that wasn’t my intention. I’ll delete the post. I just wanted to know how she was admitted. Thank you for those who replied. Sorry again

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi, does anyone else remember when Sarah was expecting her daughter & was in & out of CUMH on a drip for her nausea/vomitting?

I am 10 weeks pregnant with my first. I’m down 8lbs, can’t eat, had to call in sick to work, vomitting up water. An odd glass of 7up I can keep down. I’m going to admit it- I really dislike being pregnant & I’m miserable.

I went to my doc on Friday- crying for help & they told me I was so close to 12 weeks & that baby looked fine on the scan. Go home & get through it (they used nicer words but that was the general meaning) HOW DID SHE GET ADMITTED? I’ve never been in hospital before for anything- but I really think I need it. I just don’t understand how she got all this care & I got v little :(
Can I ask are you taking pregnacare vitamins? This was happening to me and I stopped them for a few days and there was a significant reduction in the nausea I was experiencing. A few years later a co-worker had the same thing and I told her stop them and see and she said the same thing.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.