Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah is down rejew members and up weight 😅 it’s been 6 months now and there is genuinely no visible difference in her. Looks like her plan of eating with no pressure doesn’t work. She’d be better off just embracing her size at this point cause it’s embarrassing. She never mentioned being down last week either?

On a side note I was watching a video last night and the narrator used the meticulously 😅 that word actually triggers me now 😅
You could be onto something here, she's confusing lbs and members......oh look Keettttt I'm down another 5 members lbs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
You could be onto something here, she's confusing lbs and members......oh look Keettttt I'm down another 5 members lbs
Shes saying shes up a lb but she was down a lb before the wedding? The wedding was 2 weekends ago at this point theres a full week of drinking water and eating healthy before she weighed there is absolutely no way she's losing weight

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Bam, she mentions Beddy! Who called it?! Sars, while you’re at it could you also address a few other things?

Keets gums
Lewks millimetre teeth
The free gaff
Why you won’t work
How you haven’t shifted an ounce in 2 weeks
When you’re sorting your own baby teeth
And why your such an unlikeable big lump!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Before I catch up on the 2,752 pages I missed out on yesterday, just want to say I’m runninnn, runniinnnn to Paddy Powers to place a little wager, that Sayrahhhh will not be down the 5/6 lbs by May 31st 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Before I catch up on the 2,752 pages I missed out on yesterday, just want to say I’m runninnn, runniinnnn to Paddy Powers to place a little wager, that Sayrahhhh will not be down the 5/6 lbs by May 31st 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️
Yeah but she'll still say that she is cos she's a big liar liar crusty shorts on fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't she want to be 5/6 ,pounds down for the wedding just gone ?? Insta is over for burps and forget about my brand..she has nothing going for her and now she is living in an old woman's house trying to scam the system . Nothing about sarah is for instagram , she is literally just providing content for tattle now...pathetic existence...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know someone who started trying to get their weight down six months ago and they have achieved their goal in that time. They weren’t as heavy as Sarah to be fair, boat they started consistently going to the gym, tracking what they were eating and limiting their alcohol. All while working 40-50 hours a week on top of that. She has no excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi, does anyone else remember when Sarah was expecting her daughter & was in & out of CUMH on a drip for her nausea/vomitting?

I am 10 weeks pregnant with my first. I’m down 8lbs, can’t eat, had to call in sick to work, vomitting up water. An odd glass of 7up I can keep down. I’m going to admit it- I really dislike being pregnant & I’m miserable.

I went to my doc on Friday- crying for help & they told me I was so close to 12 weeks & that baby looked fine on the scan. Go home & get through it (they used nicer words but that was the general meaning) HOW DID SHE GET ADMITTED? I’ve never been in hospital before for anything- but I really think I need it. I just don’t understand how she got all this care & I got v little :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi, does anyone else remember when Sarah was expecting her daughter & was in & out of CUMH on a drip for her nausea/vomitting?

I am 10 weeks pregnant with my first. I’m down 8lbs, can’t eat, had to call in sick to work, vomitting up water. An odd glass of 7up I can keep down. I’m going to admit it- I really dislike being pregnant & I’m miserable.

I went to my doc on Friday- crying for help & they told me I was so close to 12 weeks & that baby looked fine on the scan. Go home & get through it (they used nicer words but that was the general meaning) HOW DID SHE GET ADMITTED? I’ve never been in hospital before for anything- but I really think I need it. I just don’t understand how she got all this care & I got v little :(
You need a green blazer. Jokes aside go get a second opinion. Sarah knows how to play the system, god forgive me but she probably showed up at a and e saying she had blood or something else extreme and took it from there. If all that fails I think you need the big guns, gifts of inscribed gold chains!
Did you try eat little and often, even ginger nut biscuits and dry crackers and sip fluids. But do get a second opinion, it doesnt have to be the expensive drug everyone associates with hyperemesis they should be able to give you regular sickness tablets.

There is a side thread, people will have more advice there, will add the link.

Love u too @HawTea2.0 😂😂 I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually a little annoyed she is now living in my neck of the woods 🙄😂 like don't be bringing your crusty shorts and blazers over here 🤨😂 @Crones884 she must be near u too is she? 🤔😂
Near my in laws but we are living a bit further away thank god 🤣 couldnt cope with the crustyness and grease too close to me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I had hyperemesis and was admitted into hospital 7/8 times, if you have any doubt go straight to the maternity a&e, your gp seems to be assuming it’s just morning sickness you have and should stop at 12 weeks. You know your own body, trust it, if you feel you need hospital then go straight up, you might need drip. You don’t need to keep suffering unnecessarily, I will admit that a hyperemesis pregnancy is really really difficult emotionally and physically, you will need lots of support. Hope you feel better soon

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You will probably meet Keith there doing the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder are the sly digs at Biden or someone in her own family 🤔 I wouldn't put it past her to be faking a fallout with Tina so that she can claim homelessness and say shes only in the house shes in temporarily so she can be housed faster. These types of people know every trick in the book. I see one of her tiktok comments someone asked her if she's in a new house but of course she hasn't answered it

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So Sarah is down rejew members and up weight 😅 it’s been 6 months now and there is genuinely no visible difference in her. Looks like her plan of eating with no pressure doesn’t work. She’d be better off just embracing her size at this point cause it’s embarrassing. She never mentioned being down last week either?

On a side note I was watching a video last night and the narrator used the meticulously 😅 that word actually triggers me now 😅
😂😂😂I was onto my electricity provider last week saying something dodgy is happening cause my bills are dearer than normal even though I turn every bleedin plug off etc..
He said "are you sure you arent leaving stuff switched on by mistake ?"

I said no I'm meticulous about it !
I wanted to punch myself in the face ... Then I questioned if I even used the word in the right context ffs 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
You need a green blazer. Jokes aside go get a second opinion. Sarah knows how to play the system, god forgive me but she probably showed up at a and e saying she had blood or something else extreme and took it from there. If all that fails I think you need the big guns, gifts of inscribed gold chains!
Did you try eat little and often, even ginger nut biscuits and dry crackers and sip fluids. But do get a second opinion, it doesnt have to be the expensive drug everyone associates with hyperemesis they should be able to give you regular sickness tablets.

There is a side thread, people will have more advice there, will add the link.

Thank you, I just feel very deflated. I know I am VERY lucky to be pregnant & please don’t think I’m not thankful but I genuinely didn’t think it would be this hard. Thank you for your reply. I think I’ll present to A&E & beg for help if necessary. Thank you
---
I had hyperemesis and was admitted into hospital 7/8 times, if you have any doubt go straight to the maternity a&e, your gp seems to be assuming it’s just morning sickness you have and should stop at 12 weeks. You know your own body, trust it, if you feel you need hospital then go straight up, you might need drip. You don’t need to keep suffering unnecessarily, I will admit that a hyperemesis pregnancy is really really difficult emotionally and physically, you will need lots of support. Hope you feel better soon
Thank you for your reply. Sorry for derailing the thread but she was the first who popped into my mind when I wasn’t admitted or even given a prescription. I am grateful to be pregnant but I’m just feeling woeful. I didn’t think it would be this hard… stupidly!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.