Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how her no make up looks include 20 products 🤣 my no make up look is a drop of tinted moisturiser and a lick of mascara 🎀
I’m not wearing makeup today, now watch me put product after product on my face for the next 15 minutes. Her skin is so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Feck it - still waiting for it to be uploaded to instanavigation...

Reactions: 2
“Need to get suncream for belly lewk tans boat i still put suncream on him”
id like to think so u bleeping ape as long as belly is protected eh?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Head like a busted mattress on her in that epileptic reel 🫠

No make up and she glowing ✨ she'll be seen from space

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can't believe she said that about the suncream for luke, she really doesn't give a duck about him. So what if he tans, his skin needs to be protected and she makes out like she's doing him a big favour. Also Sarah, tan=skin damage!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t cope with the moustache 🥸 😂😂😂 I don’t understand why she doesn’t do something about it! Instead of spending half her time in the hairdressers or the sausage suit - why not go and get the tash sorted! can she not see it without her glasses 🤓 🤣

IMG_8295.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not wearing makeup today, now watch me put product after product on my face for the next 15 minutes. Her skin is so bad.
I just went back and looked again so I counted 7 products for her no make up look 🎀
Bobby brown face cream- Ekin Su drops- tanning drops she says that literally it the proceeds to add concealer- bronzer -blush and setting spray 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how her plans for the day are washing the car and buying sunscreen. Are they not little jobs we all do alongside our working day? Car wash, 10 mins. Run into a chemist, 5 mins. She is the laziest woman known to man.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I can't believe she said that about the suncream for luke, she really doesn't give a duck about him. So what if he tans, his skin needs to be protected and she makes out like she's doing him a big favour. Also Sarah, tan=skin damage!
WTF!!! she's some uneducated bleep

Reactions: 9
I just went back and looked again so I counted 7 products for her no make up look 🎀
Bobby brown face cream- Ekin Su drops- tanning drops she says that literally it the proceeds to add concealer- bronzer -blush and setting spray 🤣
Yet she could be smearing tit all over her face for all the good it does her 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.