Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake just about to start work, hope don’t miss anything 🙈 can someone tag me when burp reveals how the child slept? I’m dying to know 🙏🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Logged onto work early but I have meetings back to back from 10am so hoping for an early AM kick off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she done any coffee cup looking out window lately? Oh actually she'd give away wherever they're squatting if she does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d say my screen time for being on my phone is gonna be up by 200% from this week 😂. Absolutely bet into tattle at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry now but are we really believing SLJ hasn’t been stuck reading these threads on at least one of their accounts? They know well what’s going on. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Jeez the week on tattle IV never read as much 🤭 between all the drama of people's accounts on here, Burke and her shady life . Brenda and Julie's podcast epic fail.... All these influencers they are quick to go silent. Bunch of wannabes. Anyways drive it on ..did that Eoghan fella manage Burke one time before tweet gate our was it the jellies drama 🤔

Reactions: 8
Ah lads will ye stop, ye will spook her and we won’t know what account will pop up to defend her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be honest I don't think we should give any of these accounts any more attention then they have already got from us! We have neglected Burps the last few days, not that we have noticed anything worth talking about boat... I think it's a safer subject to be talking about and avoid getting involved in anyone's mental issues other then Burps

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
To be honest I don't think we should give any of these accounts any more attention then they have already got from us! We have neglected Burps the last few days, not that we have noticed anything worth talking about boat... I think it's a safer subject to be talking about and avoid getting involved in anyone's mental issues other then Burps
She’s way too quiet, no show of herself at the wedding, no moving gloat……has keet tamed the over sharing beast? 😩😂
---
“I’m not going makeup today” - proceeds to cover her mush in foundation…..why is the filthy witch doing makeup at the kitchen sink too…..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Without trying to moderate I think all this chat should be moved to the side thread. The mods have already given a warning on this thread and the last thing we want is Sarah’s thread to get locked for derailing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lads where is zhe getting the money from !!! Jokes on us that actually work isn't it. Lashes extensions holidays

Reactions: 11
She’s way too quiet, no show of herself at the wedding, no moving gloat……has keet tamed the over sharing beast? 😩😂
---
“I’m not going makeup today” - proceeds to cover her mush in foundation…..why is the filthy witch doing makeup at the kitchen sink too…..
I love how her no make up looks include 20 products 🤣 my no make up look is a drop of tinted moisturiser and a lick of mascara 🎀

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
We’re being had gals. There’s no way that last 🎀 post was genuine. I’d say a certain someone is having a great laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We’re being had gals. There’s no way that last 🎀 post was genuine. I’d say a certain someone is having a great laugh.
But so what? As long as no one sends them money and we take the tales with a pinch of salt (or not) who cares .
We could all be telling lies all day long. Or maybe we have some back story that sounds too outrageous to be true but actually is true.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Howling “ I’m doing no makeup today “ proceeds to put on her makeup- which is giving me dream Matt moose vibes with the line around her face … please please please learn to blend and contour correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.