Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it every time I get bored listening to her and take a break from her and the threads something kicks off 🫠 I’ve read as much as I can and it’s been wild on here! Regretting switching off for the last week or 2 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hardly easy, he's not in a Gaelscoil now
I don't know where he is currently but previous poster mentioned deis...there's an English deis and an Irish deis school in the area gaelscoil an teaghlaigh naofa and then you have togher school both are deis so either way if they want to keep him in a school with the same services there is one in the new area.

Reactions: 1
Ffs, I've a busy day ahead, I check in here and it's all ready to kick off again.....can someone be nominated to throw in some chat about Sarah every page or so, ya know like, just so we stay on topic for mods😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ffs, I've a busy day ahead, I check in here and it's all ready to kick off again.....can someone be nominated to throw in some chat about Sarah every page or so, ya know like, just so we stay on topic for mods😜
Good idea... am.. can't you just tell that young fellas used to shift Sarah on a dare at teenage discos 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish there was a way that all the comments could be read out and I could listen to them 😂 I'd get so much more done in the day 😂

Does anyone know when Sarah's wedding is?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m in the edge of my seat this morning, did Belly sleep the night or did she keep Sayra up with her acrobats in the cot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did Sarah get any sleep? Will she get any work done today? 🎀 is Lewk Buckley after escaping for a few days with his real dad for some family time with his dad other mam and his sister on the other side 🤣……..
Boattttt for real….
How much work am I going to get done today 🤭🍿💩🪭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.