Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cโ€™mon tattlers, go to bed, itโ€™s gonna take ages to get through those threads ๐Ÿ˜‚ the chaos will resume tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cโ€™mon tattlers, go to bed, itโ€™s gonna take ages to get through those threads ๐Ÿ˜‚ the chaos will resume tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚
before the ๐Ÿ’ฉ hits the fan, Iโ€™d just personally like to thank the academy, this silent lurker is well and truly about to go on a journey. See you all in the morning ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I should be going to sleep. But Iโ€™m not. Iโ€™m laughing arenโ€™t I? Oh yes I am. Iโ€™ll be like Belly long legs in the morning trying to hoist myself out of my cot ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just called in sick for tomorrow.
I wish I could call in sick to my kids ๐Ÿ˜‚ sure I'll just throw them out in the garden for the day!

I do wonder how annoyed Sarah is that we're not talking about her ๐Ÿ˜‚ 2 threads and barely any of it is on topic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No way โ€ฆโ€ฆ. just about to go to bed and boom ๐Ÿ’ฅ ๐Ÿคญ pours another glass of wine ๐ŸŽ€ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.