Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely moved Luke to the Barrs because I remember at the time how out of the way it was for the child. She's also had up videos of the children's training sessions at the weekend and i think it was mentioned here before that she shouldn't be sharing other people's kids online and was pulled up for it as Keith's brothers are well known and heavily involved in the club too.

I don't think she's in an apartment but they're definitely not far from Keith's mom. If she's down Pearse Road way she's not far from Aldi but the Aldi is in turner's Cross so not really a 5 min walk if she's in ballyphehane unless she's up Tory top road way. Don't worry we will figure it out eventually ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus does she hear herself, it's hard with Belly now especially as she has so much to do ๐Ÿ™ˆ What exactly is it that she has to do, she has no job, no school pick ups this week, no new members for rejew you to welcome, she's definitely not doing any exercise. What exactly isn't she getting done ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Oh and to add she's absolutely lying about bringing the kids to the park today because AS IF there wouldn't be 5 stories and a reel dedicated to that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What is this langer on about? She must really miss having Sonic and all the sisters nearby to help her, Majelly and teeeet donโ€™t take her shite ๐Ÿ˜‚ wow, youโ€™re tired after not getting much sleep? Welcome to the not real in her case real world! Except you have nothing to do all day bar sit on your hole and make a fake aways, what a clown ๐Ÿคก

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope she means her sister was in convulsions and not the baby who didnโ€™t want to sleep in the cot! Who cares, itโ€™s just a phase!

Reactions: 4
Lads Iโ€™m at the edge of my seat here .. will belly sleep until 5:30pm or not โ€ฆ!!! Canโ€™t wait to find out !! Hon the belly donโ€™t sleep at all and keep that unhinged gorilla demented ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I hear growth spurth one more time. SPURT Sarah! T! T!

God, bellys hair is hanging in for dear life isnt it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mother of god, the baby woke up early this morning. Get over it. Sheโ€™ll be breaking the stigma on tiredness now soon. Fuckin hell

btw the drama on this page the last few days has been unreal. From a lurker, thank you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mother of god, the baby woke up early this morning. Get over it. Sheโ€™ll be breaking the stigma on tiredness now soon. Fuckin hell

btw the drama on this page the last few days has been unreal. From a lurker, thank you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ
I said it on the side thread but Iโ€™ve genuinely never seen the likes of the past few days ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™d say Sars is sick that we arenโ€™t as focused on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I said it on the side thread but Iโ€™ve genuinely never seen the likes of the past few days ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™d say Sars is sick that we arenโ€™t as focused on her.
Wonder would she try blag a hospital stay so we will talk about her?

Reactions: 4

To quote a turkey toothed legend, it has been unmatched ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sure God love her she didn't get enough sleep last night, rabbiting on as if she's a first time mother, clearly Luke never enters her thinking- sad really.

Reactions: 12
Did she ever tell the funny Christmas Eve story? Iโ€™m also still waiting patiently with my two slices of bread for the tips on fillings ๐Ÿซค

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.