Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cannot be dealing. That last post. CHRIST. Does she think she is not losing weight cos she is undereating!!! PLEASE PLEASE SEE THIS SARAH. LOSING WEIGHT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. TWO THINGS YOU NEED TO DO 1. EAT LESS (CALORIE DEFICIT) 2. MOVE MORE/EXERCISE. It is that simple. She has spent almost all of her adult life on about weightloss and making a living from it and yet knows nothing about it and has failed miserably at it for the past 4 years. It is actually farcical at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I just cannot be dealing. That last post. CHRIST. Does she think she is not losing weight cos she is undereating!!! PLEASE PLEASE SEE THIS SARAH. LOSING WEIGHT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. TWO THINGS YOU NEED TO DO 1. EAT LESS (CALORIE DEFICIT) 2. MOVE MORE/EXERCISE. It is that simple. She has spent almost all of her adult life on about weightloss and making a living from it and yet knows nothing about it and has failed miserably at it for the past 4 years. It is actually farcical at this point.
You can tell she’s under eating god love her, that food in her teeth appears from no where 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She's clearly still down as living in Tina's and he's under majellys house. It's all for the council.shes very silly. I'm sure there's people in council or social following her

Reactions: 9
When you get a house from the government is it with the social welfare or the county council? Sorry for the stupid question but I always thought it was the social because isn't it about how much you earn how would the council know that?

edit: also confused as hubbys aunt told her daughter to go to the social and tell them she was homeless. Made me push the idea in my mind its the social housing people.

Reactions: 1
You can tell she’s underrating god love her, that food in her teeth appears from no where 😉
She f**king riled me this morn. Even if she did what she committed too - CT5K. She is constantly lying to herself never mind all the lies she spouts to the 50k followers that are there for the car crash. Farcical, deluded, narcissist.
---
Farcical is a great word to describe her !
Farcical, deluded, narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 8
When you get a house from the government is it with the social welfare or the county council? Sorry for the stupid question but I always thought it was the social because isn't it about how much you earn how would the council know that?
It’s granted by council but based off income so if you receive social payments and don’t work it would help you with getting a house (I think). Revenue investigate social welfare claims so lone parent but a person is living with their partner they’d take that payment back but said HAP and housing ones go to county council for investigation so if someone is telling porkies about their living arrangements for housing benefit

Reactions: 3
The other day she was on about Luke being on mid term and she would have to "entertain" him. Yet he hasn't been in one of her stories this week and Belly is in nearly all of them. What does the poor chap do all day, he's never in the same room as Burps and Belly. Is he even living there??

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The other day she was on about Luke being on mid term and she would have to "entertain" him. Yet he hasn't been in one of her stories this week and Belly is in nearly all of them. What does the poor chap do all day, he's never in the same room as Burps and Belly. Is he even living there??
He looks in the middle aisle in aldi

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I'm taking the silence about the move as 100% confirmation that she is on the list for a council house. It's blatantly obvious.

Even besides that, Tina and Kairan don't seem like the type that would throw them out, or even the type that would have massive arguments with their children, even burp. They seem like very nice supportive parents I have to say

Reactions: 25
I'm taking the silence about the move as 100% confirmation that she is on the list for a council house. It's blatantly obvious.

Even besides that, Tina and Kairan don't seem like the type that would throw them out, or even the type that would have massive arguments with their children, even burp. They seem like very nice supportive parents I have to say
She took over what looked to be a very ✨ meticulous ✨ house with her filth. I've no idea how they put up with her!

Reactions: 11
No wonder there has been no mention or sight of keyring and teeeeeennnaa.....they have been busy scrubbing their house after this manky b*t*h and they are still not done 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She took over what looked to be a very ✨ meticulous ✨ house with her filth. I've no idea how they put up with her!
I was just thinking, they must be deliiided to have their nice home to themselves. Before that they had another of the sisters and her partner and child living with them for a couple of years. Fair play to them for taking them all in and giving up their comfort, it must have been a royal pain in the arse

Reactions: 12
The parents do seem to support their own. I'd imagine whether they are right or wrong they would back them up on everything. Those types are awful really cause their kids do whatever the duck they like and expect no consequences cause mom and dad are behind them.

Maybe it all came to a head though with Burp destroying the place and having no respect for Tina and they had enough. I hope that's what happened and that Tina isn't going to be a fool for her anymore.

Very hard to house your adult kids and grandkids... I'm sure the way the country is gone I'll be doing the same in yrs to come but I'm not excited at the thoughts of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No wonder Belly is waking at night.
Every time she's shown she's either in a car seat or in a highchair. She's not stimulated at all. Just like a decoration.

Reactions: 18
Babies wake Sarah. Suck it up and get on with it. Lazy cow.

Reactions: 12
Ok so we think this is all a strategy move for the council house? Presuming it has to be done asap before the wedding? Even tho this whale is self employed? And if they are married, they would take Keeths wage into consideration? So she’s a single mom to two technically? Sorry I’m not well up in the council house application

Reactions: 6
No wonder Belly is waking at night.
Every time she's shown she's either in a car seat or in a highchair. She's not stimulated at all. Just like a decoration.
She really doesn't seem to do anything with her. With Luke in school, you'd think she'd go to baby sensory or music class or something with her. Both of mine were decent enough sleepers (still are) and I swear it was because we had them out everyday doing something.
---
Ok so we think this is all a strategy move for the council house? Presuming it has to be done asap before the wedding? Even tho this whale is self employed? And if they are married, they would take Keeths wage into consideration? So she’s a single mom to two technically? Sorry I’m not well up in the council house application
I don't think so though, I'd nearly swear they take cohabiting for X amount of time into account and she's not exactly been shy about public ally showing Teet living with her. I'd imagine she's been on the list since before him though and never updated the application.
If they're married, his income puts her over the.threshokd (according to someone here who knows roughly how much he earns).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.