Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And when you find her place of residence, take the address and report her to the social.
She's definitely keeping quiet and letting on she's still squashed into Tina's so her social house won't escape.
Tina's house wasn't even overcrowded so I've no idea how she could have been making that claim unless they were claiming other people were living there too πŸ€”

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I am wrong ladies and Hector, are we all trying to figure out where burps has moved to ?! Has she not disclosed ?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Correct me if I am wrong ladies and Hector, are we all trying to figure out where burps has moved to ?! Has she not disclosed ?
She hasn't even mentioned moving, she's just filming from her new never bought digs since she got back from her girls weekend in Clarney πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 7
She hasn't even mentioned moving, she's just filming from her new never bought digs since she got back from her girls weekend in Clarney πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
How sketchy is that 🀣 for someone who announces to 50k plus people that she walked to Lidl surely be to god she would disclose if she moved house - something definitely happened 🀣

I’ll ask my mole to make an enquiry 🦫

Is Rejew you still going ?! 🀨🀣

Reactions: 11
How sketchy is that 🀣 for someone who announces to 50k plus people that she walked to Lidl surely be to god she would disclose if she moved house - something definitely happened 🀣

I’ll ask my mole to make an enquiry 🦫

Is Rejew you still going ?! 🀨🀣
Still going and still failing, she advertised it on Tuesday and was closing the link soon due to the massive demand, yet the link is still open and absolutely no one has joined πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We've got somewhere on the South side and that's about it πŸ˜‚ I don't know Cork city well enough to be a detective on this one

We've got somewhere on the South side and that's about it πŸ˜‚ I don't know Cork city well enough to be a detective on this one
You could see the backs of one of the sets of blue flats in the back of one of her videos the other day Sloppy so i reckon its around Pearse Road somewhere

Reactions: 5
Keet must have done all the moving the weekend she went to Killarney. Everything was in the house from the Monday when she posted from it.

Reactions: 6
Keet must have done all the moving the weekend she went to Killarney. Everything was in the house from the Monday when she posted from it.
It just seemed so rushed and out of nowhere πŸ€” I'll be forever suss that she's not on bragging even though it's obvious she's somewhere other than Tina's

Reactions: 15
It just seemed so rushed and out of nowhere πŸ€” I'll be forever suss that she's not on bragging even though it's obvious she's somewhere other than Tina's
Like for someone who literally shares every single boring detail of what she does in a day, I can't understand how she moved her entire family to the other side of the city in the space of about a day and a half and hasn't said a dickie bird about it! πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ So suspicious 🀨

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Like for someone who literally shares every single boring detail of what she does in a day, I can't understand how she moved her entire family to the other side of the city in the space of about a day and a half and hasn't said a dickie bird about it! πŸ€”πŸ˜‚ So suspicious 🀨
That's exactly why there's something dodgy about it!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.