Sarah Burke #110 1st the tattoo,now la fmailia, stick to the betting slips Teet, she'll always love Brian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hospital stay is on the way her throat is raw incase anyone is worried
Great, now she hasn’t a pregnancy to whinge a bed out of she may land herself in a&e and be left in a chair for over 24 hrs…..might humble the rancid witch with her sales ads from a ward bed

Reactions: 3
Luke is already with the Barrs isn't he?
Yeah she moved Luke to the Barrs few years ago because it was stepped up Dad's club. She also swapped Luke from Liverpool who Biden supports to Man U again as it's who Teet follows 😏
---
Keet must have done all the moving the weekend she went to Killarney. Everything was in the house from the Monday when she posted from it.
I think she said Teet had a stag also in Clarney that weekend. It was the strangest thing, they got back from Salou, think she did maybe recorded the story about Teet telling her, her hair is manky from the bathroom in Tina's. They went to Clarney for the weekend and reappeared in the new house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's such bleeping fool 😆😆

Her raw throat won't stop her doing 2 things, talking pure shite into her phone or scoffing food.

I'm delighted that Belly is waking. That bastard doesn't deserve a good sleeper.

She is raging that Belly is waking her up now. I wouldn't mind but she has no job to go to and her other child is in school most of the day.

I think she is starting to realise just how much her family were doing for her. She has to drop Luke and collect and bring her kids with her and can't just hop back into bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's such bleeping fool 😆😆

Her raw throat won't stop her doing 2 things, talking pure shite into her phone or scoffing food.

I'm delighted that Belly is waking. That bastard doesn't deserve a good sleeper.

She is raging that Belly is waking her up now. I wouldn't mind but she has no job to go to and her other child is in school most of the day.

I think she is starting to realise just how much her family were doing for her. She has to drop Luke and collect and bring her kids with her and can't just hop back into bed.
I got that impression yesterday when she had to go to aldi that she wasn't used to having 2 children with her. She didn't have her parents yesterday to watch belly for an hour. Reality has kicked in. Would love to know what went on over in onslow.

Reactions: 32
She’d love sausages and rolls, I thought she wasn’t restricted with her diet? If my throat was raw the last thing I’d want is a crusty roll.
I’d say Luke is lost out in Ballyphehane, he was constantly with Beth. He must have no company out there.

Reactions: 14
Yeah she moved Luke to the Barrs few years ago because it was stepped up Dad's club. She also swapped Luke from Liverpool who Biden supports to Man U again as it's who Teet follows 😏
---

I think she said Teet had a stag also in Clarney that weekend. It was the strangest thing, they got back from Salou, think she did maybe recorded the story about Teet telling her, her hair is manky from the bathroom in Tina's. They went to Clarney for the weekend and reappeared in the new house 😂😂
I think Shatina kicked her out and they are only where they are on a very temporary arrangement.

Reactions: 10
She’d love sausages and rolls, I thought she wasn’t restricted with her diet? If my throat was raw the last thing I’d want is a crusty roll.
I’d say Luke is lost out in Ballyphehane, he was constantly with Beth. He must have no company out there.
Is that area not the local area for the barrs that Beth’s brother plays for and gives Luke his old gear? Would they not be close then? (I’ve no idea of anywhere in cork bar skellig Michael😂)

Reactions: 1
Is that area not the local area for the barrs that Beth’s brother plays for and gives Luke his old gear? Would they not be close then? (I’ve no idea of anywhere in cork bar skellig Michael😂)
I wouldn’t think he plays for the Barrs, I think Donna lives somewhere Blarney direction so not convenient for them.
I think it might be soccer gear that he passes onto Luke.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t think he plays for the Barrs, I think Donna lives somewhere Blarney direction so not convenient for them.
I think it might be soccer gear that he passes onto Luke.
Ooooh thanks for clarifying! I just remember Luke in the cousins gear clearly initialled for him but didn’t know what the team/sport was

If they’re planning on staying southside she will surely move his school over the summer. Otherwise the child will be very lonely living over there. She’s so lazy though it would suit her not dropping him to play dates or having friends over.

she sleeps in a grow bag but it’s not a grow bag! make it make sense

also let’s be real, no one gives a flying fiddlers how the kid sleeps, if she wakes herself or not.

Reactions: 13
I had a look and 17th march 23 lewk has a barrs jersey on her grid but that was the all ireland wasnt it? So it may not be his

Tina's house wasn't even overcrowded so I've no idea how she could have been making that claim unless they were claiming other people were living there too 🤔
When they moved into Tina's house , Ciara, her partner and Ollie were still there. Think Burp moved to Tina's in June/ July last year and Ciara moved into her new house sometime after Belly was born. So unless in those few months before Ciara moved she claimed it was overcrowded 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think Shatina kicked her out and they are only where they are on a very temporary arrangement.
I’d say it’s the nans place or something like that no way Tina kicked them out because it was done so hushed. It’s being kept quite for social .

Reactions: 8
I still need a recap the lady that said her daughter died , was that all a lie ?
Cos my sis said they'd scoured rip and no mention of any child anywhere , god this is nearly weirder than baby reindeer
---
And where is Sarah, why won't she mention the big move ,is it all weird or what

Reactions: 6
If they’re planning on staying southside she will surely move his school over the summer. Otherwise the child will be very lonely living over there. She’s so lazy though it would suit her not dropping him to play dates or having friends over.
Not likely I’d say luke goes to a Déid school so free lunches loads of money donated as they’re considered a under privileged school 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.