Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dbloggs

I'm skitting.. she thought Donna was going to name her when she was thanking all the staff and she didnt😂😂
What about me?Who does she think she is?The fusion mascot.

And calling Carly a slob...eh naturally Sarah,shes a newborn they cant exactly wipe their own arse and make their own bottles of milk.
A slob is a Cork slang used for all babies 🙈 like.... Oh she's such a slob.... Meaning she is a dote and very good... Not an actual messy baby or anything 😂 my husband thought I was insulting a mother once when I asked was the baby a slob, he's not from Cork so had never heard of the term 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the actual fuck is wrong with her ? Asking luke 'well, did you miss instagram?'

What a strange thing to ask a child.. she is obsessed with insta

Jellybb

VIP Member
I really believe she is self diagnosing.. I believe she is a massive attention seeker and spent a lot of time looking into ailments that she might get milage off. I know a girl exactly like her.

• Heart

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Can someone clear up what the babadoes reference is. I'm out of the loop 😂
She has an addiction to potatoes.. breakfast lunch dinner and snacks all consists of potatoes but she calls them bodadoes.. boxty, chips, jacket potatoes, crisps.. every meal she eats there’s a bodado in there somewhere

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
I don't think she ever gave the impression she was in love with Brian. Everything he did pissed her off. She seemed to barely tolerate him. I'd say she finds fault with everyone. She's always bitching about Luke. It's probably only a matter of time until Keith is "testing her".

Her body fat no way went from 32.5 to 27 in a week, training 2 days 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my brother is a PT and has been laughing at me getting frustrated that I'm working out 4 times a week and the scales aren't moving, I'm gaining muscle but my body fat measurements are barely coming down and I've been at it three months now trying to shift the baby weight. She's such a spoofer two days in the gym isn't gonna work miracles and SW will help you lose weight fast but gain it back faster 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14

OliverTate

She hates “cooking” rice, you put it in a pot for 8 minutes like why is she so lazy with cooking?! The same with the ready made potato like? How can she have the gall to put up videos of “healthy recipes” when she can’t even boil a potato

• Haha

Lava91

VIP Member
The absolute state of the latest pic with ur man and they with 5 or 6 shopping bags

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Was just coming on to say that! She is always trying to get food out of her teeth when talking 🤢🤢
And burping and coughing, one of these days she's going to fart in to the phone. The girl is so ignorant, no manners or class ! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

EraFeckOffWillYa!

"As I always say everything in moderation"

Eh when the FUCK did she ever say that??!! Or worse still actually practiced it?!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MaryinDonegal

How did we all find out she’d a new man like teethy keithy did she post it on stories or was it one of those live things or what
All of the above, she hinted for weeks on stories multiple times saying “I haven’t been on plan because I’ve just been enjoying myself and going on nights out and having night in with takeaways and I’m just sooo happy 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉” The we were subjected to the Part 1 and Part 2 ramblings giving relationship advice to everyone and then we had the grid post reveal. If she put as much effort into her SW content she’d be flying it

• Haha

Pousse

She is such a dope. Going for a colonoscopy ASAP.... Well Sarah that is for looking at ur bowel not ur ovaries. I think maybe its a colposcopy ur going for. What hope does she have when she can't even get that shot straight......

• Haha
  • Heart