Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Graywalls

VIP Member
Annmarie area manager of sw on red fm this morning about o how they need to re open fully etc I'd say they are feeling the pinch now with not as many people going and classes closeing.
Maybe if this Ann Marie put more work into training her leaders and teaching them how to follow the plan properly and not promoting drinking to excess and eating starchy foods and cheese then people may embrace Slimming World as healthy, instead of Sarah who is showing the plan as very unbalanced and she would not need to go on the radio

• Heart
Reactions: 13

brandambassador

VIP Member
That poor little boy.
Absolutely no almost 5 year old would come up with the seed in her tummy story without prior prompting

• Sick

Graywalls

VIP Member
It is so unfortunate that she is going back to her old ways, but this lifestyle of alcohol abuse teams with eating the wrong food is going to lead her down this path.

The family are so dysfunctional, everything is placed on facade, appear clean even if you smell, appear rich even if you are poor, appear happy even if you are falling apart and that is what has led Sarah to her current situation, living with a man she has to get drunk to be near while the man she truly loves is happy with another, very sad and if I were Keith's family, I would be having a chat with him.

There is nothing normal about a relationship where she moves someone in to live with her small child under one year and then drinks to excess to be near him, it's pitiful.

Also to the member of the family who was asking of me , my username is easy to solve if you open your eyes!

• Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
And the big smug face of her when she says it 🙄
Her smug face is just a way of her to cover how she is feeling insecure. She will always want what others have and measures her worth by how she is doing compared to her sisters. Donna has the business, so Sarah has the 'business,' , Donna had the wedding so Sarah must have the fancy wedding, Donna and Kate had the babies so Sarah must have the baby.
Sarah is too insecure in herself to think about whether she wants these things, I wanted a light up jumping rope when I was little because my sister had one, but I grew out of it, Sarah never did.
This is why things do not work out for her, she only wants what others have, not what she may want herself, and she is jumping in headfirst with Keith to get the baby girl that Kate has.
Until Sarah acknowledges her alcohol and food problem she will be forever trapped in this cycle of trying to be like her sisters, medicating with alcohol and starchy foods to comfort her and make her choices feel ok.

Her mother should feel ashamed of herself by promoting such a culture between her daughters but I feel that is the way the mother grew up too, same alcohol dependence and all.

I be weak

Wasent luke with his Dad till today
You would think he would go get his hair cut with him not the boyfriend.
It's actually creepy the way she's trying to force Luke onto Keith as if she hopes in time he'll prefer him to Brian . It's her job to get the child's hair cut not oh this is mommmmmmmys new man so you do everything with him from now on ok !!!!!

• Haha

Instacol

Chatty Member
It will be a tough flight home tomorrow 🤮
If they're on the aer Lingus it's not till the eve so it's great for the "last night best night" brigade 😂

Can't lie as I've said previously I love kusadasi. I'm going next week but she is showing the shite. It actually is a lovely place to go. It's not all about the creeps and the fake bags and the manky backstreet restaurants. There is a lot of lovely things to see and so much history and beauty. I've been going there years so feel like it's neccesary I stick up for the resort since all we have seen is drink bad tans and greasy food

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Sarah's definition of a successful night is drinking the head of herself. She would really want to get a life, I like a drink myself but it isn't the be all and end all.

Good to see they socially distance from each other in the bed anyway.......#covid #keepyourdistance
His teeth were keeping her awake so she had to distance herself 🤣🤣

• Haha

Julie_83

Does she have Polycystic Ovaries or Polycystic Ovarian SYNDROME-totally different things. The syndrome requires ultrasounds along with bloods at different times of the month and ticking another few boxes re body hair, excess weight around the middle etc to be diagnosed. I have the syndrome and in 25 years diagnosed I’ve never been told by a doctor or dietician to have 1000 calories a day. But I have been told that carbs etc won’t help with any weight loss. And also she’s saying her IBS is flaring up. She said she’s on Metformin the past 3 months-anyone who’s on that as well as the doc prescribing it will tell you that if you’re eating fatty foods you may as well just move into the toilet!! She’s on preaching about something that she clearly knows f all about!

• Heart

Tea Towel

Don't forget it's a new partner for Mommyyyyyyyy, not Mam 😉
Mommmyyyyyyy’s one desperate yoke 🤣Imagine shacking up with a fella just because your ex has a new girlfriend. And that’s the only reason for Keeth, under any other circumstances he wouldn’t cut it at all I don’t think for Burp. But is was a case of get any fucking fella quick. God forgive me I’m sure he’s a lovely fella, but he’s not going to be setting anyone’s loins alight

• Haha

Haymac

Why in the hell would you go for a wash n blowdry before you go to the Turkish baths when she will be sweatin like the divil and all that drink heavin out of her pores... yuck... it'd be more in her line to go and spend a few bob getting her son some presents instead of flauntin her cheap ass faketastic LV

Puffin

VIP Member
This is made up.. no doctor would EVER recommend someone with pcos to cut down to 1000 calories a day ffs 🙄 and not all women with PCOS are fucking overweight. I don’t actually believe the woman was diagnosed with PCOS tbh
Was just going to say the same thing. No medical professional would recommend such a low calorie intake.

So what is she going for a colonoscopy for her IBS or a procedure to check her ovaries? A colonoscopy won't diagnose anything PCOS related 🤦🏻‍♀️

Jesus she is insufferable all for content and attention. Her diet is shocking and the only person she is fooling is herself

Puffin

VIP Member
Have to say love Sineads Bites and she always gives good nutritional advice.

As for this wan it's as plain as her Ronnie that she hasn't a clue about nutrition . She doesn't even get the basics. Have looked at loads of other Slimming world consultant pages and their pages are full of good food, cooked from scratch and loaded with fruit and veg. Sarah is doing her own version of the Atkins diet but thinks she is a weight loss guru.

All jokes aside her 'advice' on stuff she clearly knows nothing about is very damaging

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
She needs to get off her stories with lies about - medical professional telling her to literally cut her calorie intake in half… that is fucking dangerous. Does she ever stop acting the victim? Making up ailments for content is low 🙄 wasn’t she trying to say the child was sick for ages too? Constantly annoying south doc? I’m getting gypsy rose blanchard vibes here 😭

• Haha

chanadlerbonggg

Can ye cope ? No Sarah but not for the reasons you think 🤭😂

He's keef and she's the Lemon 🍋🤦😋
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 fucking too true! And instead of holly willaboobies she’s Sarah willabodadoes

Mortified she'll have to work to make sure this relationship works because the shame of all the shit she's spewing now she'll never live it down if they finish 🤦🤣
No lie if my fella or me got a good morning we would both think affairs were being had! 😂😂 we love each other and we have no need for the show. We treat each other with respect and we laugh which is the main thing and we are together a lonnngggggggg time. Ffs she has tan she’s had on longer than she knows teeefff

• Haha
  • Heart