Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chazzyboo

Chatty Member
God she is a dose, stop eating, move more, she is a fucking pity,, I'm lost for words about her, symptoms be gone again by Friday 😅😅😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Wildone

VIP Member
If my partner commented on my tash (I dont have one) id freak!!! Aren't they meant to be in the honeymoon stage and your wan going on about pcos ibs and hairy tashes!! Id run for the hills Keith! I have no respect for men that stay with women like her and I've no respect for women like her who inflict a man she knows a very short time permanently on her son who has undergone huge amounts of turmoil in recent months. Zero cop on in food, nutrition, exercise or parenting. You don't work full time Sarah and other people who have had a busy day actually working don't have time to have a pedicure,get a blow dry, do tan or go for drinks.....why cause they are working an parenting properly.

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
What’s so demanding about being a SW consultant that you need to work late into the night?
That is a really good question actually! I always presumed that a slimming world consultant is like a second job/part time/hobby? Im not at all trying to belittle anyone’s job but she’s hardly Elon musk or Jeff bezos

• Haha

Seratago

Chatty Member
Did anyone get a screenshot of the pint?? She’s deleted it 😡 prob try and say it was Keeths!!
Well if deleting the story isn’t a sign of guilt I don’t know what is!! Absolute di@khead promoting drink driving to 40k plus people!
She should be ashamed of herself!

Jellybb

VIP Member
I'm scarlet for her, obviously telling them she's a big influencer with a following and she'll tag them so she can get a discount or a freebie
You are probably right 🥴 it’s already extremely cheap to get your hair done in turkey.. Jesus she’s one cheap cunt

Graywalls

VIP Member
So this time 2 years ago she was going on romantic dates with Mr lover lover ( Brian) and talking about how much she loved him and couldn't wait to marry him and she was the happiest she's ever been.
Admitted afterwards it was all a lie to save face because she was to embarrassed to say she wasn't feeling the same, so this is how Sarah behaves when she is not sure of someone, did tonight's stories look familiar to all of the times she spoke about how much she loved Brian and how she was never so happy after splitting from her ex before him?

• Wow
Is this one on crack cocaine or something?

She is doing NOTHING to help her imaginary ibs and pcos... in fact she is doing the opposite of what the doctors advise.... its taken me the guts of 2 years to get actually diagnosed... you have to really try stuff... eliminate food and really try figure it out .. excessive alcohol, processed food, slabs of ham, ready meals, fizzy drinks WILL NOT HELP YOU DIPSHIT

• Sad

Ginrummy35

Im sickened at last nights 'act' with Luke. Lukey was going to tell Papa Keeth on Momeeee. Oh please 🙄🤢. Her counsellor has a lot of work left with her methinks........

#AF

When I started following her a few years ago, I was blown away by her "before" photo,I couldn't believe they were the same person, she looked so different.

But now she is definitely moving back towards the "before" photo, you can definitely see the resemblance nowadays.

Suppose 2kg of jellies & a pint of a Wednesday evening will have that effect on you 😉

Bedtime Reading

It's totally forced with Keith. Sur she has to get sloshed to even lie next to him... I give it a few weeks more and boom ... all over

Alucia

VIP Member
Go to Dunnes or Penneys like everyone else Burp, im sure you will find something suitable!

• Heart

What's the sca?

She's actually wasting peoples time telling them about IBS & psoc knowing her diet could help turn the IBS around then I'm going out tonight I don't want to cancel I don't know if I'll drink. Yes you will drink Sarah yes your symptoms will be back tomorrow AKA the fear which you'll blame as IBS and PCOS again . You'll drive it on again but In the meantime will need to go to bed while the boys have a boys day. She's a dose 🙄

• Heart

Meowmeow69

Her face is very puffy like her before pictures. She must use a slim filter on her face for her after pictures. Sad how she says shes never been this happy. What about your child. Nobody makes me as happy as my kids do. They will always be number 1

Msweb93

It's time for her to just cut her losses with Slimming World. She absolutely could stick to a low calorie diet but greedy Sarah only wants to eat copies amounts of potatoes and other carb loaded meals. If only she realised what her calorie intake actually is daily with all her slimming world friendly food.

• Heart

Graywalls

VIP Member
That's why Brian dumped Sarah he couldn't take the hot and cold attitude. He couldn't do right in her eyes. He took her away on holidays out foreign n she moaned the whole time they were there. I don't think he was too fond of she plastering pics of herself in her knickers n bra to highlight her loose skin(begging for collab with avoca) Brian works in a place where its predominantly men Co workers he was getting slagged that most of his Co workers had seen his fiancee in her underwear. Brian is so much happier now without her. If u look at that photo of Brian and her nd likes first day of school u can see Brian left work to go see the child off on his first day. N yes he was on work that morning as I know someone who works with him.
Brian is devoted to Luke, unlike Sarah who only uses him to get to Brian. Sarah's attitude towards Brian was disgusting, she showed him up so many times. After her hen party he surprised her with a trip away and she made his life hell while he was there because she had wanted to continue the hen party at home with her friends, not spend time with his.

People on Brian's side were so relieved when he dumped her, that they wouldn't have to go and be smiling at a wedding they knew wasn't good for Brian, people did try to give him advice but he had to make his own mind up in the end about her.

Noone of Brian's family of friends actually miss Sarah and they all love his girlfriend, she is a proper lady dealing with family issues of her own with class, something Sarah would not know about if it hit her in the face!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Lovelula

VIP Member
"It looks like a shithole but its not."
She is some knacker to promote a business like that and then sit there for food.

Turkey is not as developed as Spain so any working class neighbourhood would look 3rd world to us.

Reactions: 13