Sarah Burke #11 Turkey teeth for Sarah’s keeettt All to nibble her crubeen feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rice and baby potatoes in the salad???
There are people who wont even add a carb to a salad if they're trying to lose weight!!
She no more needs a laxative than the man on the moon,anyone who goes out every weekend and has a feed of gin and cocktails shits their brains out on a Monday morning....

Especially cider.. Bulmers Pear cider when they brought it out first so many people drinking it were shitting mad.

Reactions: 11
that last story with the shoulders of her jumper pulled around her ankles, anyone expecting her to start nodding like an eejit?

Reactions: 8
If people are looking towards her for relationship advice they must be desperate, not that I believe anyone is for one second
Who is Luke staying with?? Keef’s family?? Can you imagine if Brian did that??

Reactions: 9
Don't forget it's a new partner for Mommyyyyyyyy, not Mam

Reactions: 5
Someone said he has a heart condition so maybe doesn't work? Crazy he is a smoker if true.
That was me. He 100% does have a heart condition, he had to give up football YEARS ago coz they found out after he broke his arm or leg or something like that.
He works alright, I think he works somewhere that gives him some form of free cosmetics. Like deodorant and shampoo and stuff.

Reactions: 4
Don't forget it's a new partner for Mommyyyyyyyy, not Mam
Mommmyyyyyyy’s one desperate yoke Imagine shacking up with a fella just because your ex has a new girlfriend. And that’s the only reason for Keeth, under any other circumstances he wouldn’t cut it at all I don’t think for Burp. But is was a case of get any fucking fella quick. God forgive me I’m sure he’s a lovely fella, but he’s not going to be setting anyone’s loins alight

Reactions: 13
He'll need plenty of that to wash the smell of want off Burp

Reactions: 8
His long term ex girlfriend was lovely and a pilot so he must have something going for him

Reactions: 5
His long term ex girlfriend was lovely and a pilot so he must have something going for him
I read that here, I’m sure he’s a great fella, but definitely not the aesthetic I think Sarah would choose if she wasn’t in such a rush. She’s very shallow, and while Keeth isn’t ugly, he’s certainly no head turner

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.