Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t say anything because she’s still in for the council’s new build, so she will keep stumm

Reactions: 14
She will trip over herself with all the lies. Looks like she is counting the same 1 pound twice and fudging the numbers. The only person she is fooling is herself though because it's clear to everyone else that she has lost sweet fa. I'm glad though she got a bang of reality at the event on Thursday when she seen herself in all the photographs afterwards 😂
The worst thing is she used to weigh people as a job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She won’t say anything because she’s still in for the council’s new build, so she will keep stumm
Definitely this, she would have mouthed off day 1 if it wasn't for something like this

Reactions: 8
I will never get over the fact that herself and Keith were actually planning a baby with no secure home and a 6year old existing kid. Wtf goes on in the minds of these inbred bastards! I do get accidents happen but this one went through ivf on tick also…

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I will never get over the fact that herself and Keith were actually planning a baby with no secure home and a 6year old existing kid. Wtf goes on in the minds of these inbred bastards! I do get accidents happen but this one went through ivf on tick also…
What went through her mind is that she's a selfish bleep and she wanted to get back at Biden who is thanking his lucky stars he fucked off with the showergel and met someone else who washes herself more than once a week (I hope)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
There’s a few young ones in England now, getting famous on insta for their council house “renos” one girl had an accident, became homeless and is still working etc, very admirable. Then there’s a scummer on her coattails, 2 under 2 at 20, in a council house 1 bed with first kid AMD THE DAD, applied for an “upgrade to 2 bed” AND GOT PREGNANT AGAIN FOR A 3 bed! Dirty little scummer had to turn comments off then on that video but career council scummers literally see kids as paychecks. Went to school with a chav that was whinging she is on council house since 18 and still no house for her, she’s 28 now hasn’t worked a day in her life lazy bleep, but expects a house like SINCE THE DAY SHE TURNED 18! (She was recently whinging on a Facebook group about it) Thankfully she hasn’t procreated but I doubt for lack of trying to get up the list. Burps is this type, down and out scum sure she’s admitted to trying to get knocked up years and it’s not due to being such a natural adoring mother

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
IMO she's right not to say anything about where they're living it should be kept private.
I was talking to someone lately who teaches children about online safety she said they do an exercise where they put up some fake posts from a fictional child on some popular platform and got the children to see how much information they could get on "him" - in less than a minute they had his name, home area, school, hobbies and siblings names. This is done to keep primary school children mindful of how much personal information they share online and all I could think of was how many parents are giving this away to 5 or 6 figure numbers of followers, it's so scary.

Reactions: 15
IMO she's right not to say anything about where they're living it should be kept private.
I was talking to someone lately who teaches children about online safety she said they do an exercise where they put up some fake posts from a fictional child on some popular platform and got the children to see how much information they could get on "him" - in less than a minute they had his name, home area, school, hobbies and siblings names. This is done to keep primary school children mindful of how much personal information they share online and all I could think of was how many parents are giving this away to 5 or 6 figure numbers of followers, it's so scary.
I really dont think she is doing it from a safety point of view she never protects lewks privacy, half naked pics, school badges, teams etc
She is doing it so she still gets her council house

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Do you honestly think she is not posting about her new abode because she wants to safeguard her kids? Really? This is the same bleep that regularly posts her 7 year old son half naked and sleeping… we know where he goes to school, plays gaa, dads name, cousins names etc

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Has belly still no teeth ? She’s been teething from she was a week old wasn’t she…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surly she will be down the council list now she has a house to live in. She can't say she is in Tina's, as is plain to see she is not.

Reactions: 8
Surly she will be down the council list now she has a house to live in. She can't say she is in Tina's, as is plain to see she is not.
Not being smart, but don’t think the council watch everyone’s instagram stories. Someone would probably need to report it for it to come into their radar

Reactions: 16
If she wants belly to sit on a swing put her on a parents lap and swing gently in the adult swing. Don’t leave her free in those toddler swings If she had wobbled backwards, the back of her head would have walloped off the back of the harness seat.
Or if you’re dying to get them on a swing so much sit them it it and hold your hand entirely around their back and middle. 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬🤬

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.