Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just leaving these here talk about big back if she is wearing a bra it is cutting her back in half
Where u seeing this video 😂
---
Just leaving these here talk about big back if she is wearing a bra it is cutting her back in half
God help her. She was so out of place without her sisters and cousin friend. She hasn’t a clue how to dress for her shape, she was obviously so uncomfortable and all the convincing she’s trying to do to tell us she’s so happy in her body

Reactions: 13
I got a dress for next weekend and everyone saying I don’t need a bra in it it’s fab but I can’t coz all I can see is she flappy boobs and don’t want tot ruin my pictures of myself

Reactions: 3
That my crazy life Caroline one has her head in every photo and for example Caroline the nutcase is a size 20 and regularly posts about her clothing size during her painful hauls and Caroline looks half the size of burp, yet burp is a size 14 🤥 make it make sense 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
2 days since I checked in on tattle.. wtf lads. Never a dull moment! 🤯

She looked rotten in that rig out. One diddy up and one diddy down.. she is allergic to bras. Her skin looks as dry as duck. Her shape is so odd. She is as wide, the big flat arse is unreal. Hard to dress a flat arse especially when she's so big. She was gutted leaving that heap of tit of an event, it was like she had just seen her arms for the first time 🤣

As for her snapping at Beth.. that child is a pain in the hole alright, I wouldn't tolerate her. If Burp wanted to film then piss off somewhere on her own to do it and sweet Jesus edit that bit out you lazy bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That my crazy life Caroline one has her head in every photo and for example Caroline the nutcase is a size 20 and regularly posts about her clothing size during her painful hauls and Caroline looks half the size of burp, yet burp is a size 14 🤥 make it make sense 🙈
Caroline always says she’s a 14 or 16 and was giving out an XL in Zara didn’t fit her !!

You can put lipstick and meticulous ming brows and lashes on a pig but it will still be a pig!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The rig out looked every penny of the €25 it probably cost her. Absolute rags. Aside from it being all wrong on her, the cheap quality of it was an embarrassment. What thought process convinced her it worked. It's a pity she did wear the runners as planned

Reactions: 11
Built like a mantel piece
What's that saying..? You don't look at the mantel piece when you're poking the fire 😆

Keith boi put the head down and get the job done, don't look at her or you'll wilt.

Anyone remember in school doing Shakespeare for English and riding was called

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Caroline always says she’s a 14 or 16 and was giving out an XL in Zara didn’t fit her !!
I've only seen her tiktoks a few times but she always says she's in an 18 or a 20 from what I've seen. Now maybe she's different on other videos, but I've never heard her saying "I could of sized down" 😂😂 She's a melt but any time I've come accross her videos I always think at least she's honest about her clothes size

Reactions: 9
What's that saying..? You don't look at the mantel piece when you're poking the fire 😆

Keith boi put the head down and get the job done, don't look at her or you'll wilt.

Anyone remember in school doing Shakespeare for English and riding was called
Ye olde jiggy jiggy?
Nah, no idea..I was too young and innocent in school 😅

• Haha
Why does she never wear any of the va va voom dresses she tries on / says she loves and could have sized down in 😉

What happened to the green Dunnes suit (she tried on Donna’s size 10 & it fit her lol)

She must return all the clothes she tries on coz she never wears them.

Reactions: 13
Why does she never wear any of the va va voom dresses she tries on / says she loves and could have sized down in 😉

What happened to the green Dunnes suit (she tried on Donna’s size 10 & it fit her lol)

Yes defo returns them, imagine you buying the bodysuit she tried on 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8

She absolutely returns them, the tags are always still on them when she trys them on

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.