Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of all the photos I've seen from the Vacious event, she's the only one I've noticed walking around with a paper cup full of jellies 🤣

1000004791.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All the stories and reels from the vacious event that have groups of people chatting and mingling don't have Burps in them, does no one like her or what? Like she's in a couple of photos with other people but then the videos of people walking around together and chatting together she's nowhere to be seen in any of the groups

Reactions: 6
I’m late to the party on the TikTok she put up of the review of Sannnnngooooolii but omg! First of all, if she spoke to my child like that it would be the last time she should would have the opportunity, what a grumpy, nasty wanker she is. Secondly, is there something amiss with teeeet? Aside from the obvs (being with Burps) he seems to have a very glazed, dozy expression. he reminded me of some elderly man who isn’t quite sure what’s going on around him, like he got up and joined her ”vlog”, stares blankly and just leaves. Hopefully for his sake he was just bladdered. The rigout for the award, holy duck it was shocking 😮 for the love of god can we not start a go fund me for a bra for those baps. I saw Sonic out in the wild last nite, she looks like she would batter the head of you, like mother like daughter in this case 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does she feel bad about herself though? That’s the million dollar question. She wants to loose 2 stone, but doesn’t want to actually do anything to loose it. She eats like it’s her last supper, morning noon and night, and in between. She doesn’t exercise. It’s an ordeal to lift her arms for 9 minutes to blow dry her hair, so she doesn’t bother washing it. She’s constantly lieing about her weight “loss” so what does she expect? That a machine is going to suck 2 stone out of her? 🤣 If it was that easy Sayrahh gurl, Hannah would be a millionaire and the whole of Cork and Meath in Dublin would be going to her 🎀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m late to the party on the TikTok she put up of the review of Sannnnngooooolii but omg! First of all, if she spoke to my child like that it would be the last time she should would have the opportunity, what a grumpy, nasty wanker she is. Secondly, is there something amiss with teeeet? Aside from the obvs (being with Burps) he seems to have a very glazed, dozy expression. he reminded me of some elderly man who isn’t quite sure what’s going on around him, like he got up and joined her ”vlog”, stares blankly and just leaves. Hopefully for his sake he was just bladdered. The rigout for the award, holy duck it was shocking 😮 for the love of god can we not start a go fund me for a bra for those baps. I saw Sonic out in the wild last nite, she looks like she would batter the head of you, like mother like daughter in this case 🤣
I'd actually be so upset if I saw my daughter spoken to like that by my sister. It'd be the bloody last time she had the opportunity I can tell you that.

Reactions: 20
She is deluded and going to the event really shone a light on her size , why can't she dress for her size ! The arms out , Just cos she liked the outfit , I like lots of clothes doesn't mean I can wear them! Wonder what they all think of each other when they all meet in the wild , like sinead curvy is huge too in other people's photos !!!

Reactions: 4
Does she feel bad about herself though? That’s the million dollar question. She wants to loose 2 stone, but doesn’t want to actually do anything to loose it. She eats like it’s her last supper, morning noon and night, and in between. She doesn’t exercise. It’s an ordeal to lift her arms for 9 minutes to blow dry her hair, so she doesn’t bother washing it. She’s constantly lieing about her weight “loss” so what does she expect? That a machine is going to suck 2 stone out of her? 🤣 If it was that easy Sayrahh gurl, Hannah would be a millionaire and the whole of Cork and Meath in Dublin would be going to her 🎀
I think she felt it last night. She was a disaster in that top. No hiding with filters in other peoples pictures. First time she mentioned arms etc. she ll go back to being deluded today though 🤣

Reactions: 10
How dare you say she wants to lose 2 stone, she was only one and a half stone up from her lightest when she started renew you and she's already lost 18lbs so she clearly only has 3lb left to go and she will be back to a slim size 10!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There is no way she has lost over a stone. She is at her biggest that I have ever seen her (I’m only aware of this bleep properly since 2020) but she is definitely at the biggest I have ever seen her. I don’t understand why she e feels to lie about it. No one cares how much she weighs…. It’s the silly lies that piss people off 🙄 like, we have eyes, we can physically see that she is not down any weight? She should really go back to Jean for some therapy about her lies or she should get rid of the magic circus mirror from her mother’s home. 😐 I cannot believe she is running a weight loss group when she is telling blatant lies about her own weight? Are the members not embarrassed that they are giving this habitual liar money? It’s an actual disgrace! There should be audits for this kind of tit. She’s a bleeping charlatan. Sorry for the rant I’ve got the mother of periods 🤪🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
There is no way she has lost over a stone. She is at her biggest that I have ever seen her (I’m only aware of this bleep properly since 2020) but she is definitely at the biggest I have ever seen her. I don’t understand why she e feels to lie about it. No one cares how much she weighs…. It’s the silly lies that piss people off 🙄 like, we have eyes, we can physically see that she is not down any weight? She should really go back to Jean for some therapy about her lies or she should get rid of the magic circus mirror from her mother’s home. 😐 I cannot believe she is running a weight loss group when she is telling blatant lies about her own weight? Are the members not embarrassed that they are giving this habitual liar money? It’s an actual disgrace! There should be audits for this kind of tit. She’s a bleeping charlatan. Sorry for the rant I’ve got the mother of periods 🤪🤣
You're dead right, she is huge at the moment and no way she's lost the weight she claims to. When she's photographed by someone else and not filtered it's shocking to see the size she is. I don't know why she doesn't just embrace her size, she's going to have to because she's too lazy to do anything about it. There's so many plus size influencers out there and they have never been more popular. I really don't know why she doesn't just embrace her size and go down that route instead of being obsessed with talking about her weight and lying about weight loss

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She obviously sulking over all those photos at the event 🙈🤣
I’d be sulking too 🤣she should have more sense than to wear a top from shein and an ill fitting bra 🙈 of course she was going to look like a sack of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Out of all the photos I've seen from the Vacious event, she's the only one I've noticed walking around with a paper cup full of jellies 🤣

View attachment 2900324
Tub of jellies for Keeth, even tho sweet king is the only nice jellies 🤥 maybe she’s giving them to a grieving mother. The beddy sandals, the saggy boobs. I can’t believe we are nearly the same age. I understand she has kids and they change your body? But is her wedding not a motivation to lose weight. Is Keeths brothers wedding this weekend or next? Is it in Clarney? Coz I might see her if she’s there

Reactions: 8
She's much bigger than she shows on her Instagram in this photo but minus that blazer she's carrying to hide herself you would really see the full extent of her size

Screenshot_20240427-022644_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Well she’s “unpacking a box” and “needs to do Isabella’s room and Luke’s room” so wherever she is, she’s there long term if she’s “doing” their rooms and have rooms in this house
---
She's much bigger than she shows on her Instagram in this photo but minus that blazer she's carrying to hide herself you would really see the full extent of her size

View attachment 2900551
Hunchback of Onslow Gardens

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She saw what she will really like in her wedding photos and it’s bothered her no end !!!!
---
As my friend says , she’s brutally honest lol , the camera never lies 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.