Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen on another insta story it’s the 10th anniversary of Alpha Wealth I presume our Sar be guest of honour since she used them even before she was paid to🥴. Not a mention of them in a long time
Sure she has no money left for them cause she's investing in the butchers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Loads of the huns were wearing the vacious bodysuit to the weird cinema party last night, Burps mustn't have been selected to be a model for one

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The DIRT of the top with the sweating and tan on the arm pits :sick:
1714138664438.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Go over and look at the reel on the Ilovelimerick page 🙈 no filter for Sarah there 😭
Burps is waaaay bigger than SCS 😵
And that other wan from Tralee 🥴
---
She's got an arm like a leg and a punch that would sink a battle ship, takes the army and the navy to put wind up our Burps 🙈

I’ve been humming that since I saw the arm like a leg comment 😂🤣

Last edited:
Sure she has no money left for them cause she's investing in the butchers
Exactly. Bulking up.. the price of heating oil for the winter is meant to be high she’s doing self insulation 🤘🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just looked at her blog couldn't finish it as she basically gave out about the price of kids meals the price of a breakfast and how stuff in super market is cheaper although she's not cheap!!

Minging tan does the huns no favours. I swear by dove gradual medium for this very reason 🤣 healthy glow all the way 🤣 The white hands and the filthy clothes. Muck.

Reactions: 12
Minging tan does the huns no favours. I swear by dove gradual medium for this very reason 🤣 healthy glow all the way 🤣 The white hands and the filthy clothes. Muck.
I actually love the dove mousse it’s so nice. There is nothing worse than absolutely vile looking dirty tan 🤢

Reactions: 5
Latest stories today looks like she's finished squatting in nana Betty 2.0's gaff and back in sonic the neckless hedgehogs upside down house.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Latest stories today looks like she's finished squatting in nana Betty 2.0's gaff and back in sonic the neckless hedgehogs upside down house.
I wonder did she leave Isabella in Tina's last night when she went to the event and collected her thismorning? Or she could be putting up an old video either. I'd say to get her out of the new gaff now it'll have to be bulldozed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get why she looks constantly Smug, she's a heiffer, she's huge and her fella doesn't give a duck about her. She's the trailer trash of Instagram and is disliked by everyone. She publicises how tit of a mother, aunt, daughter and sister she is. Its obvious her family are allergic to her and she's the one to tiptoe around but Jesus christ you're in you're 30s a mother of 2 kids cop the duck on and grow up. And get over Biden and treat luke better. Get him a home, a dentist and a speech and language therapist!! And while you're at it get your self treatment too you're in bad need of it

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wonder did she leave Isabella in Tina's last night when she went to the event and collected her thismorning? Or she could be putting up an old video either. I'd say to get her out of the new gaff now it'll have to be bulldozed 😂
In the commode pictures Majella had up a bed is thrown out so Burp maybe brought her own bed to the granny flat. There were no lockers beside the bed in the mattress ad but in Tina's there was a locker and lamp.

• Haha
What I can't understand is how a girl of her size, like she's very broad on top with a big chest, thinks that she can wear something off the shoulder like that with no support for the ladies and her arms aren't exactly her best feature 🤔 you need to be tall and slim to pull off an outfit like that. There's so many nice flowery, floaty kinda dresses out now that would have actually made her look ok because her hair and make up was actually ok. She doesn't have a clue how to dress herself 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What I can't understand is how a girl of her size, like she's very broad on top with a big chest, thinks that she can wear something off the shoulder like that with no support for the ladies and her arms aren't exactly her best feature 🤔 you need to be tall and slim to pull off an outfit like that. There's so many nice flowery, floaty kinda dresses out now that would have actually made her look ok because her hair and make up was actually ok. She doesn't have a clue how to dress herself 🙄
Not an iota like I'm honestly embarrassed for her she's a circus clown 🤡 She's delighted to get attention no matter how awful it is she's so desperate for it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.