Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the commode pictures Majella had up a bed is thrown out so Burp maybe brought her own bed to the granny flat. There were no lockers beside the bed in the mattress ad but in Tina's there was a locker and lamp.
I just replied quickly to the another poster that thought maybe she was back in Tina's because I'm guessing of the same bed been shown. But yeah it looks like she's brought the bed with her to the new gaff as it's a plain wall in the background instead of the wallpaper in Tina's house.
The Emma mattress was definitely recorded in Tina's before she left as the wallpaper is the same as in an old photo she had up with Keith and the kids.
Suppose she couldn't leave the great Emma mattress and mattress topper that Keith was too mean to give to Luke behind them 🤣
And the dirty witch still has the exact same bed linen on in all the photos 🤮

Screenshot_20240421-110611_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240420-150941_Photos~2.jpg

Screenshot_20240426-171346_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Eyelash filters on the baby 🙃 would ya be well
Seriously?? I was thinking her lashes were very long
---
Latest stories today looks like she's finished squatting in nana Betty 2.0's gaff and back in sonic the neckless hedgehogs upside down house.
I'm on the bus and barely held in the laugh at that, "sonic the neckless hedgehog"🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
What I can't understand is how a girl of her size, like she's very broad on top with a big chest, thinks that she can wear something off the shoulder like that with no support for the ladies and her arms aren't exactly her best feature 🤔 you need to be tall and slim to pull off an outfit like that. There's so many nice flowery, floaty kinda dresses out now that would have actually made her look ok because her hair and make up was actually ok. She doesn't have a clue how to dress herself 🙄
Exactly, my ladies are big and fighting against gravity and I carefully consider all tops and dresses due to that

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This is a still from my most fave burp video (nodding dog) iykyk 🤪 I think her hair is best this length and colour View attachment 2898719
Agree actually her hair is lovely here and she actually looks healthy
---
I actually love the dove mousse it’s so nice. There is nothing worse than absolutely vile looking dirty tan 🤢
I forgot dove did a mousse I must get some I love the gradual tan moisturiser I swear by it normally!

Seriously?? I was thinking her lashes were very long
---

I'm on the bus and barely held in the laugh at that, "sonic the neckless hedgehog"🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

Exactly, my ladies are big and fighting against gravity and I carefully consider all tops and dresses due to that
It's true though she literally looks like her head os coming out of her shoulders 🤣🤣 such an odd shape like her odd daughter

Was there a mass exodus on Renew You? The Facebook page dropped from 84 members down to 70 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you ever buy a new, properly fitted bra and just feel amazing? Because I did anytime I invested in a good one and looked and felt more confident in myself. Honestly I know they're not cheap but there is no boost like it whatever your size.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.