Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kerrygal1985

VIP Member
Isn’t it well for some only back after a 4 night holiday and she’s off to Killarney.more fool me working a 5 day week

Reactions: 30

Doug24

A dream baby 😆 Salou is paradise 😄 this girl is off her fucking head 🤣 the tiktok I have no words. She's entertaining I'll give her that 🤣 the tone with BET, she is clearly allergic to her. That's what ya get burps for trying to palm Luuuk off for the few days on Bet.

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
Keet said my hair was manky?? 😂😂😂😂 like surely that would be an incentive to maybe give it a wash 🤨 poor fucker smelling the grease off her all night in the bed 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Lads can we keep it to Burps talk please, it's not really fair to be trying to pick holes in someone's personal loss. Not trying to tell anyone what to do but just don't think it's fair

• Heart

Mary Mary

VIP Member
Wonder will she make Beth call her mam and Keith Dad for the week so that everyone thinks they are the perfect family unit 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 29

MaryinDonegal.

They're as bad as each other.

- Her hair must smell of grease, he probably smells of fags.
- She has shit tattoos like her Cheryl Cole hand thing (cringe)! He has the disastrous 2012 monstrosity.
- She wears awful clothes, he wears awful clothes.
- He has a ridiculous set of Turkey teeth, she has baby teeth.
- She burps into the camera, he grunts into the camera.
- He has no time for travellers, LGBTQ community or fat people. She has no time for activities with her kids.

• Haha

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
I’d say burp “invited” bet but keets now wanting to be paid for her and burps going by keet now and his miser hands on the purse strings. No fan of Donna but she doesn’t seem to be mean especially towards burps so may have thought of her kid was invited to keep lewwwwk company, burps was adding her to the cost of everything possibly bar the price of the flight.
I’d say Donna paid up for Betttt no bother, the issue here is that Burp doesn’t like to spend a euro on Luke. This is the same girl who is happy to spend 80 quid on moisturiser or 40 on lip oil for herself when she has a mountain of free products already but is online cribbing that a kids meal was 11 euro 😭 this was clearly a bargain basement holiday she was like a wasp over the price of kids food, going to the shop instead of bar for drinks, making the kids breakfast instead of going out for it as it was cheaper, moaning about the price of taxi etc she used never be like that before she got with Teeter grouch mcScrooge, they are clearly broke, I’d rather stay at home than being on holidays watching every euro. Mortified for her

Stacey10

Chatty Member
I still get a shock when I see the unfiltered photos 😲

1000004284.jpg

1000004283.jpg

Looks like Keith has had enough of her too

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

EM777

The showering/hairwashing issue with Sarah and some of these other "influencers" drives me insane!! Surely showering is just a daily thing for everyone but the way they talk about it turns it into such a big deal. I'm sure most people don't enjoy drying their hair etc but it's just a part of life, just do it! The amount of time she spends spraying shit in her manky hair and scraping it back and then coming on to talk about it, she'd have it washed and dried!! It makes me sick to think she's walking around the "resort" all week with dirt from the plane, sweat, general dirt, was going to say suncream but she obviously doesn't wear it 🙄🙄

Jellybb

VIP Member
Omg the rollers 😬 WHY!!!?? An hour going to Killarney would suffice… you don’t need to keep rollers in ALL DAY a strong hold hairspray will keep the waves and quiff in 🙈 drives me absolutely spare when these cunts go around with big rollers in and in a public place too 😬 no harm she doesn’t look any different still has a beach ball mallett head

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Was thinking this , if details are on rip , Sarah will figure it out no doubt she's already been spending her morn checking things , df get deleted x
If she is that pathetic to try dox someone when they have lost their child I will personally go to cork to the social and the council and spend the day telling them why she should have her money stopped and no council house and i will get a safety order for lewk and have him removed from her. I know how I'm a social worker Sarah be careful!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’ve gone to some fabulous destinations with my family & never once have I don’t a stupid surprise video for social media. Half the excitement is the build up plus I don’t want people laughing at my kids. It’s cruel & those videos are always stupid. It’s like people who write big essays for their kids birthday, you’re my world etc like fuck off who cares. Tell the kid we don’t believe it just because you say it on instagram.

• Heart

Stacey10

Chatty Member
18.2 pounds down, wasn't she only 1 stone 4lb up from her lightest so is she back to that now?! Confused .com!
Here she is at 11 stone which is around her lightest and here she is last Sunday also back at her lightest after now losing the 1 stone 4lbs (18lbs) she gained.

If anyone can't see how much the two photos look alike, then maybe it's time for a trip to Specsavers 😉😂😂

1000003993.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Lads, I was out in the big bad streets at 6:10 this morning..

Just marking myself as safe ⚠⚠

I'd say shes out doing her week 57 of couch2 5k gawd luv her 🏃‍♀️💗

• Haha