Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Macey

So Belly slept on the plane but everyone commented on the child being smiley.
As if they did! The shit that pours out of this ones mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Skinner

VIP Member
Well the endermologie, bloat tablets and renewjew didn't make it done to her feet and toes.
20240408_195724.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
I’m confused 🤣According to Sars, they were there for 4 nights and 4 days. Yet they arrived Sunday evening and flight home was 9am Thursday. That to me is 4 nights and 3 days. They ate in the Harp bar 3 nights, the robot restaurant 1 night and the kids €11 meal place, 1 night. That makes 5 nights?? She walked 26km in 2 days, but sized up to 27km. It was Scooaarrchin so she put a raw crabbit baby in a swimsuit with no sun cream. She didn’t get in the pool with the kids as it was too cold, but it was ok for the raw crabbit baby, Bet and Luke Buckley, but she did go in to kick water into their faces. It’s a paradise for kids and you can have cider and chips for your breakfast in the Harp Bar. Have I missed anything??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

misslala

Chatty Member
In the spend the morning with us vlog you can hear Beth saying Luke has two sisters and then it cuts out hahahah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Luke didn't even know they were going to the airport but the second they got to the airport he had a back catalogue of airport/holiday tiktoks he was "so excited" to recreate? Because that's what 7 year Olds love on social media, airport and holiday brag content ,right?

• Haha

Danni78

My deepest sympathies to silentlurker and her family, you have been in my thoughts and I wish you the strength to get through these next few days, it will be a blur but you will do your beautiful daughter proud.

I was looking back over the old threads, burp used to brag how if instagram went in the morning she didn't care cos she didn't need it, funny how its her only income source now...

I find her quite repulsive as a human being, not sure how filming yourself showing donor kebabs into your mouth translates to give me money every month to motivate yourself to live healthy, but I suppose she snaps the head of anyone that points that out to her.

Keith is not a man, lets his child live in a sick mans house while he spends his wage in a bookies, and has him driving them to a holiday when they should be letting the man relax not treating him like a slave and his house like a hotel. They should be out renting while belly is small, look after your child you utter scumbag and not have the grandparents do the lions share of raising your daughter.

• Heart

MaryinDonegal.

Keith told her that her hair is manky and the response is "No it's gonna stay that way!" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? 🤯 all this while advertising hair products.

I'm starting to feel sorry for him, the racist fatphobe becuase she really is filthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Skinner

VIP Member
The big droopy tits bouncing around as shes out of breath walking and talking. Isaaaabellllaaaa was great in the flight, in fact she flew and landed the plane.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Keith must get triggering withdrawals for the bookies whenever Sarah calls her niece “bet”.

You’d think she’d learn how to pronounce her name ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Crones884

VIP Member
It's a bit miserable going on a holiday and then complaining about having to spend money when you're there, takes the good out of it. I'll be honest I love my sun and cider holidays in irish bars but what we'd usually do is go for a walk along the seafront/beach maybe stop for a game of mini golf or rent bikes/scooters and then have a meal and a drink somewhere with a view and the kids might have a few games of pool or darts. The costs add up but if we can't afford it we won't go. In the weeks leading up to a holiday we put away any €1 and €2 coins we get so they have change for all the games, it's their holiday too. Sometimes we go into a salon de juegos to get in out of the sun. Some of them have a bookies in them too.
Money turns to monopoly money when we go on holidays i never think about the price of things 😅 probably one of my worst traits but fuck it im on me holidays 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
What can she possibly have to answer when all she did was walk out from the “site” and turn right one day and left the next. She’s acting like she has discovered some untouched land ffs

• Haha

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Am i the only person that buys whatever shower gel is on offer for holidays-like a euro or so and leaves it there? Or is it just this baboon who buys a whole gift set and packs packaging and all for a wee tiny squirt of shower gel??? I cant understand this scroat