Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
That Beeettt is brazen and u can tell Burps has had her fill of her 😂 Burps is giving Tom Selleck meticulous moustache vibes. Why is her face orange and her body is white? Why does she have tits on her back? Why would she chose that swimsuit which only accentuates all the negatives? Why has Teeter Grouch only got one shoe? How does she “run” or walk with those bandy legs? Why does Belly need an absolute horseshit of a song To sleep? Why is a waiter babysitting Luke?Some quality Burps content today 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Bobs86

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion #107

The money she’s conned, from hEr bRaNd Rejew You, has paid for her family’s trip to Salou!

• Haha
  • Heart
Ah here, look at the tash on her 😳 I've never seen a more prominent ronnie on a woman in my life, and that's underneath her make up 😳😳
Why would someone so high maintenance have a moustache?
She gets her nails done, eyebrows done, eyelashes done, does her tan, endermologie, hair done.

But yet leaves the moustache 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

snmb

All these surprises, my kids never get surprises. The looking forward to events and holidays are as important as that events themselves. Chatting about it with their friends, excitement at home planning hols.
Social media has created an awful "surprise culture" in general. Every Christmas there's videos of someone's mother doing whatever she does in her own home and in walks their adult child who's been in Australia/America/Dubai and the whole Internet can see the woman getting a shock and then crying tears of happiness and hugging their child who they haven't seen in months/years. Worse when it's on something like the late late show. What is wrong with giving a woman a bit of notice so she might be prepared?

• Heart

Addd

VIP Member
Has there been any sign of our holiday content? Very disappointing altogether. She’s obviously been reading here and is gone silent. I’d say the place is a shithole as well and she doesn’t want to show it.

Reactions: 27

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
How can you tell why type of person a 7 year old is becoming? She's such full of shite talk. She has him trained to be sickly sweet. Her obligatory tongue sticking out through the teeth gaps picture really shows off her almost 20lb weight loss not
Never met a fucker that smiles like that and isn’t a backstabbing, lying, victim playing dangerous CUNT 😂 belly is going to be as unfortunate looking at her mother

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
I'm deceased at her morning video, she takes the roll off Belly, breaks a bit off and eats it herself and then gives it back to the child 😂😂😂😂 she's a beast

• Haha

corkgurl

Her younger sister Katie left a comment aswell about not asking her kids . Her boy would be lukes age maybe a year older.
she can’t stand Katie from the looks of it must be over Brian trying to get with Katie before sarah 🙈🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Ah lads come on now it’s obviously the extreme heat that has her swollen. Once she gets back to her mas gaff she’ll be a skinny minny again in the magic mirror

• Haha

Whosthatgirl23

I'm just stunned!
The 5 o'clock shadow
The extra boob
How could she watch that back and think, yeah I look great, I'll post them

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
She's actually heavier than she was on her last holiday. The campsites are a fantastic family holiday. Don't let her put anyone off. We have been to them in France and Spain over the years and everyone loves them. If Sarah stayed in the 7 star in dubai with everything free and a designer wardrobe of clothes, she would be it look cheap and tacky.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The swimsuit. A size 8 girlie is more suited to that. What is she thinking? That lump hanging under her armpit is not normal! Why didn’t she go to Dunnes or Penneys & buy a full swimsuit & matching sarong? For the guts of €50 she’d have 2 decent outfits put together that would look well & she could mix & match.
Ffs like she’s a disgrace & I actually hate commenting on her weight because she’s grand when she wears the right size.

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Anyone feel sorry for Beettts brother the fella that donates all his clothes to Luke and doesn’t even get to go on the holiday with them 😂 I have a niece and nephew in my brothers family, I couldn’t take one and leave the other at home it’s a lousy thing to do I think. She only brought Beeetttt to entertain Luke so herself, Teeter grouch McScrooge and Belly long legs can be a family of 3

• Sad