Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Most working couples, that are paying taxes and mortgages, only get a maximum of one holiday a year.
I cannot understand where the money is coming from.
There seems to be an endless wallet of money..
Exactly even the amount of money spent the last few weeks. Keith had his brother's stag abroad, she had the Hen in Dingle. Keith had another stag last weekend. They are off to Salou today till Thursday and then she is only back a day or two and she is going to Clarney. And then 2 weeks later they have Keith's brother's wedding. It's mind boggling where all the money is coming from ๐Ÿคฏ

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
I thought she was going to "bring us along with her" on her trip, I'm feeling neglected......hurry up Burps, the trip is short enough without neglecting us for a whole day

• Haha

FloggingMolly

I'm a single mom who works a part time job and I can never understand where all the money comes from to fund their beauty maintenance and a holiday and weekend away all in the same week?! Iv literally 15e to do me till Pay day Thursday ! Lol

• Heart

harleyquinnjoker

Thread title suggestion โœจ๏ธ
Welfare scrounger, rejew you founder , the size of a blimp parked on a sun lounger

• Haha

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Wonder why she's not on her stories all weekend ๐Ÿค” Trouble in paradise?? Still hasn't washed her hair?? Afraid to show her true size on her stories again after her back boobs were posted here?? Or has she taken the weekend to "just be"
She's lost so much weight she's finally faded away.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Dbloggs

Did anyone see the comment left on one of her videos, something like.... Aw isn't her grandfather great for getting into the pool with your little baby ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ deceased, mistaken teeth for her granda ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ someone has to have a screenshot, she's deleted it now.

• Haha

Chips Obviously

I feel so sad for Luke, genuinely. Iโ€™ve a daughter the same age as him. Iโ€™ve just put her to bed, sheโ€™s looking forward to going back to school tomorrow and seeing her friends. Lewwk will be parented by an iPad this evening while his excuse of a mother and stepped up arsehole get pissed in a manky Irish bar.

• Heart
  • Sad

Give me Strength

Chatty Member
My SIL went to Sanguli last year with her hubby and 3 kids. They loved it. But theyโ€™re not the type of people who like sitting in the Harp Bar having chips and cider for breakfast! They hired bikes for the week, explored, spent days at the beach and did fun stuff making memories with their kids. They didnโ€™t use the kids club, as it was a family holiday and they wanted to spend time with their kids, as they both work full time, and this was their time together. They were so egggsausted from having fun, the kids were in bed by 9 every night, and her and her hubby sat out and had a bottle of wine on their deck. I donโ€™t think they saw the inside of a bar when they were there, but then it was a family holiday. Not a cheap 3 day fag run in April ๐ŸŽ€

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
If this fraud has the audacity to lie that she has lost a single pound after witnessing her latest TikTok anyone that has signed up for her scam deserves to be scammed by a cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 31

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
I have a jumper that i love wearing and i cant wear it cause this happens after 10 mins but will try the vinegar.

On the topic of Shein does anyone know what delivery times are like atm? Dont want to spend loads on a body that im still trying to figure out post baby ๐Ÿ˜… will take any tips from anyone here on this too, not burps unfortunately cause she wasnt up any weight after belly long legs so she's no good to me
You mean u didn't pre order your "Oversized 'Mama' Jumper" while you were pregnant to wear every day of your maternity leave? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Shame on you, how will everyone know you just had a baby? ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฒ

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
I bet they took the kids to port aventura today after reading here , or nou camp Barcelona
I'd say they are sitting in the irish bar, Burps tucking into her main course with 3 sides of bodadoes and a portion of onion rings. She's just ordered her 4th pint and told them to bring on the dessert menu. And she will still be down a pound on Sunday ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

NoseyWagon22

Chatty Member
And showing it off too like it's not obvious it's a fake ๐Ÿ˜‚
I honestly don't get the point of them. If you can afford a designer great whatever but buying fake to look rich when you're living in your mams box room with 2 kids, with 2 different dads, and not a roof over their head and hunting for baby daddy number 3 it's beyond sad...the worst is she thinks we're JEALOUS of her omg she's a scream really ๐Ÿ™ˆ ๐Ÿคก

• Haha

nothanks91

VIP Member
The minute Iโ€™m off a plane, I have to scrub myself and my hair, even when we land at our destination. Planes are filthy, especially the seats. Toilets etc. canโ€™t believe this beast wonโ€™t wash, smell of her and Keeth

• Heart